Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)

Oh and ill get 5000k bulbs too..

I might be interested in this. What's their legality like in NSW? Is it easy to self-install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be on this already, but the fact that it's illegal and could screw me over in an accident scares me

They look incredible though, fantastic price as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kesh View Post
    I would be on this already, but the fact that it's illegal and could screw me over in an accident scares me

They look incredible though, fantastic price as well!!

Its one of those 0.00001% chance things, successfully proving that they were the cause of an accident would be stupidly hard. I see heaps of cars running around with aftermarket HIDs and on forums and have never heard of anything. I say they'd be fine, especially when they look almost identical to OEM HIDs, i doubt even police would notice.
    2018 Golf 7.5 110TSi Comfortline | Drivers Assistance Package | Retrofitted: Traffic Jam Assist | Emergency Assist II | Light Assist | OEM Vienna Leather Sports Seats with full Highline Interior | Power Folding Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    Its one of those 0.00001% chance things, successfully proving that they were the cause of an accident would be stupidly hard. I see heaps of cars running around with aftermarket HIDs and on forums and have never heard of anything. I say they'd be fine, especially when they look almost identical to OEM HIDs, i doubt even police would notice.
    That's a good point, I didn't consider they had to prove it. I may be tempted!

I've updated the video link for the V2 headlights in post 2. The download link that was there seems to be dead so I've uploaded the video downloaded from that link (post 2 also updated):

WP Golf V2 - YouTube

Also guys, I'm going to be checking this thread much less as I have exams looming. I may get someone to take over the tabulation of the order form if we reach numbers before my exams.

If you have any questions please check out the relevant sections on the first page and all the links before posting questions.
    Last edited by veew; 10-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Please count me in.....
    GTi: VW golf MK7 GTI version headlight with 5000k bulbs

Quote Originally Posted by KWS View Post
    Please count me in.....
    GTi: VW golf MK7 GTI version headlight with 5000k bulbs
    Done.

Btw guys, Solvalou has kindly informed me that he has included subtitles to his first video (he's done about 50% so far). Refer to Post 3 of this thread.

Also at the end of post 3 has a youtube link to VCDS tweaks for DRLs, audio is in Portuguese but VCDS screens in English.
    Last edited by veew; 11-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.

5000k GTI version for me thanks

Just to clarify, is the high beam on the V2s using just a regular H7 halogen bulb as well as the light produced from the xenon low beam?
    2018 Golf 7.5 110TSi Comfortline | Drivers Assistance Package | Retrofitted: Traffic Jam Assist | Emergency Assist II | Light Assist | OEM Vienna Leather Sports Seats with full Highline Interior | Power Folding Mirrors

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast