Support VWWC

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)

I've adjusted it as high as possible - even still it's extremely low - pointing down a street I get basically no light :/
    2018 Golf 7.5 110TSi Comfortline | Drivers Assistance Package | Retrofitted: Traffic Jam Assist | Emergency Assist II | Light Assist | OEM Vienna Leather Sports Seats with full Highline Interior | Power Folding Mirrors

Have you tried the dials at the back of the headlight to adjust the beam?

Try these?

One of the Brazilian guys just posted this:

It seems like he has a similar issue but pointing too high up.

I've picked up my headlights from DHL today, opened up the box to have a very quick look but will have a much closer look over the next few days. Hoping to install the headlights this weekend!

Users Country Flag
    I found 2 parts at the bottom of the box on one of the headlights but they were easily re-attached. Nothing seems to be broken.
    Closer inspection of the inside of the headlights shows a bit of dust and light marks.
    In front of the one of the lights, the honeycomb pattern is broken from what appears to be impact damage. Very minute but I did notice it.

Hoping to install it this weekend. Anyone want to help and has a cable?

Group Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)-img_0280-jpgGroup Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)-img_0286-jpgGroup Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)-img_0307-jpgGroup Buy: Aftermarket Bixenon Headlights (WinPower Lamps)-img_0320-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by danielk View Post
    um...,the condensation on my lamps going worse. i can see the clear lamps in the morning, but after I hanging around in rain condensation that covers half of eyes... i will update with photos soon
    Mark stated there was heavy rain/higher humidity levels at the time of production which may explain why there is that much condensation, he suggested putting desiccant in the headlights to help absorb the moisture. See how you go and let us know if it improves the condensation.

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    I've adjusted it as high as possible - even still it's extremely low - pointing down a street I get basically no light :/
    The photos I quickly took of my headlights last night show the rear adjusters circled.

They move the corresponding adjustors:

Users Country Flag
    anyone in Perth have a VCD cable which they can help me program the DRL to stay on while the HID's are on??

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoes View Post

1 - Go to the module [09] CENT. ELETRONICS
    2- Go to "SECURITY ACESS"
    3- Digit the code 31347
    4- After the code is acepted, go to ADAPTATION
    5- Select Channel (5) Leuchte4TFLLB4 - Lichtfunktion B 4
    6- Change status to "Abblendlicht Link"

1 - Go to the module [09] CENT. ELETRONICS
    2- Go to "SECURITY ACESS"
    3- Digit the code 31347
    4- After the code is acepted, go to ADAPTATION
    5- Select Channel (5) Leuchte5TFLRB32 - Lichtfunktion B 5
    6- Change status to "Abblendlicht Rechts"*

Out of curiosity, does anyone in Brisbane have a VCDS cable?
    [/FONT]
    Tomatoes - Have you coded your headlights yet? How does it look? I wanna do mine too anyone able to help me out on this?
    Last edited by mui_michael; 27-08-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Mine are currently installed, the projectors aimed and the DRLS coded and damn they look good! Having the LEDs on with the main beam looks great!
    2018 Golf 7.5 110TSi Comfortline | Drivers Assistance Package | Retrofitted: Traffic Jam Assist | Emergency Assist II | Light Assist | OEM Vienna Leather Sports Seats with full Highline Interior | Power Folding Mirrors

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast