Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Alltrack

Users Country Flag

The diesel has twin pipes on passengers side and the petrol has one pipe on each side

Sorry hund the subwoofer trick is you take the speaker out 3 or 4 screws i think then stuff the empty cavity that it sits in with acoustic foam not super tight but fill it up put it back together gets rid of the boomy sound
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    The diesel has twin pipes on passengers side and the petrol has one pipe on each side

Sorry hund the subwoofer trick is you take the speaker out 3 or 4 screws i think then stuff the empty cavity that it sits in with acoustic foam not super tight but fill it up put it back together gets rid of the boomy sound
    I see.... or hear. Don't think my border collie is super keen on the sub under his ass, he may like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    I agree the tech is great love the dash and the radar cruise and and and lol to much to mention

Have you done the subwoofer trick on yours yet hund?

I have been putting it off slack will get to it in a week or 2

Found some paddle shift replacments from harding preformance 350 bucks will have to send em a email to make sure they will fit love to paddle change but they are to small always reaching for them rather than falling to hand easy

How do you find keeping your rims clean penguino? those rims look like a chore to keep clean
    Not too bad to clean. I have multi spokes on my R32 which are way harder to maintained.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there are weathershields for golf wagon front and rear windows? Looking at the accessories brochure looks like it is only available for the front windows.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by penguino View Post
    Does anyone know if there are weathershields for golf wagon front and rear windows? Looking at the accessories brochure looks like it is only available for the front windows.

I do not know its the one item i did not get fitted on my wagon the back door maybe a little longer than the hatch so they don't make /stock it?

I do know that there are no dynamic indicator options for the wagon unlike the hatchs they just don't make em
    So maybe weathershields in the same boat?

Quote Originally Posted by penguino View Post

For genuine, Front only for golf wagons and passat wagons from mqb production onwards. It sucks

accessories website here fyi

Door wind deflector, front, for the 4-door Golf 7 5G4072193 HU3 > Volkswagen Accessories - Vorsprung durch Technik

Users Country Flag
    And here she is...
    Golf Alltrack-21014143_10155303564353961_6875207677558787810_o-jpg

Only don't 50km in it so far but it feels great. Interestingly it doesn't have the silver stud covers that others I've seen posted here with the kalamata wheels have. Might have to ask about that.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    And here she is...

Only don't 50km in it so far but it feels great. Interestingly it doesn't have the silver stud covers that others I've seen posted here with the kalamata wheels have. Might have to ask about that.
    Very nice rooboy wait till the motor free's up a bit

Whats your favorite bit so far? well the motor/trans obviously but apart from that the active cruise is a favorite of mine feeling crook and tired today and it shepherded me home with the minimum of fuss and hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    And here she is...

looks great!

Users Country Flag

Yup it launches very well up the steep hill near home. Not sure onthe favourite feature yet but I did just find the "voice enhancer" in the infotainment menu. Apparently it detects when the driver is speaking and broadcasts through the speakers to the passengers - "This is your captain speaking..."
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast