Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Alltrack

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Looks good Very similar to the Passat Alltrack but slightly sharper lines and obviously new tech/MQB. For me next year the choice for 2nd car to the R will be between a Golf Alltrack v next generation Polo GTI...
    Last edited by andrew7; 24-09-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Users Country Flag
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

Hopefully we can get it with the GTD engine (the 135kw diesel also available in the Octavia RS)

^ Agreed Jimi, however I think I have read that it will only come in 1 spec 6spd DSG and 110kw/320nm diesel (there's nothing to stop you tuning it up to GTD spec as its essentially the same motor).

Users Country Flag

Golf Alltrack

Looks good, like to replace the Polo with one.

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    The tiguan is basically a mid size suv though.
    The golf wagon is a little longer than the tiguan and the suspension height is 30mm lower than the tiguan.
    So if you raise the golf wagon and add AWD its going to be the same car but cost an extra 10k......
    I certainly don't agree that the Tiguan and Alltrack Golf Sportwagen are much alike. First, the Golf SW is much better looking and more practical. Although the Tiquan is Golf based, the "upgraded" one will be the old chassis, not the MQB. If you enjoy driving, the Golf SW is the one to buy.

2015 Golf Alltrack Oz release?

Anyone have the inside word on when this is being released? Motoring articles in late 2014 stated mid 2015 but have heard nothing further and my local dealer is clueless...

Users Country Flag
    The other night on TV my wife spotted the Skoada Octavia Scout 4x4 advert, this prompted me to check out their website to see what models and pricing this will be and how close to the Golf Alltrack this car will be

Based on other comparable's the Golf Alltrack may be about $5-$10k more than the Scout

Here is the link to the page
    Octavia Scout 4x4 - Å*KODA

I would think the Golf Alltrack will be out after July/August 2015??

The scout looks like a great choice if the Alltrack is way to over priced.

Users Country Flag

Good review from Deutsche Welle on the Golf Alltrack.

2015 Golf Alltrack Wagon | Register Interest | VW Australia
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

giving this topic a bump
    Took one of these for a test drive today & was impressed by the amount of kit that you get for the price.
    Also the raised height makes all the difference I think.
    Do notice the difference between TDI & TSI despite the fact its got the 132kw motor. But i definitely think its the best buy if someone is considering on buying a wagon that doesn't have to do 0 -100km/h in under 5.5 secs
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast