Thread: My 2nd & 3rd Cars

My 2nd & 3rd Cars

Let me put a post in, just to get it started.

My other cars (after my T5 Trakkadu 4M Camper) are a nice original 1993 968CS, red of course, and a clunky old 1978 924 (dark green), which I bought cheap years ago when I was actually looking for a Golf while my (then) T3 syncro was waiting for a transmission rebuild. Although it's always had a few problems, it's actually still fun to drive, and now I can have it on club reg. it's pretty cheap to own.

Hmm! Seems I don't have any pics on this computer. Maybe later.

Brian R.

nice i love the 968 always wanted one

my second car is a 2005 Bmw 318i which was passed from my mum, although its probably worth more than my a3 i would pick my a3 over it any day. My sister is about to get her license so i'll probably pass it to her and start hunting for an e39 m5 or grow some balls and buy that 964 around the corner from my place
    Audi A3 1.8 T
    aiming for 200kw atw
    http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...-8t-71747.html

6151 W Century Blvd Ste 1112, Los Angeles, CA 90045
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Njay View Post
    nice i love the 968 always wanted one

my second car is a 2005 Bmw 318i which was passed from my mum, although its probably worth more than my a3 i would pick my a3 over it any day. My sister is about to get her license so i'll probably pass it to her and start hunting for an e39 m5 or grow some balls and buy that 964 around the corner from my place
    Its really a great post. Nice interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

Might have to try and get some photos of my dads past Porsches (e alls himself a Porsche fan haha) but unfortunately now is the first time in at least 10 years he hasn't owned a Porsche of some kind
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White