Support VWWC

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: " My other car is a BMW" thread

Users Country Flag

" My other car is a BMW" thread

Nice. E30's are the best. That paint looks great in the pics. Very BMW.

Thanks, I'm really glad i chose this colour.
    2006 MKV GTI - Custom purple paint job, Shadow chrome denvers, Oettinger Rear valance, Arqray quad Catback, Custom 3 inch downpipe eurospeed, BWA Engine swap, Complete rebuilt engine ( larger rods, pistons, s3 cams), TD06 big Turbo uprade, Eurospeed intercooler, BCS cold air intake, High pressure fuel pump, Giac bcs Tune (currently on low boost file 22psi), Joey modded Bi-xenon headlights, R32 taillights, Spm engine and transmission mounts, Vf dog-bone mount, KW V3 Coilovers,

Users Country Flag

" My other car is a BMW" thread

If it is leaking a lot, I'd take it to a good mechanic for a look.

Just a little update guys, have been quite busy with work lately so haven't had much time to do anything with the car. Things that have been done,
    -Retrofitted r134a air conditioning, including parallel flow condenser, zirgo high performance fan and all rubber hoses have been replaced by enzed,
    - Found a hole less boot lid, and prepped it up for paint, i prefer this look , Also finally received my coil overs from broadway static, cant wait to get these beauties installed, cant believe how small the springs are hehe.
    -Ordered some fake leather from eBay and wrapped my upper headlining cover, actually turned out quite good.
    - Repainted bonnet because i accidentally sanded through while wet sanding , but now looks better than ever.

2006 MKV GTI - Custom purple paint job, Shadow chrome denvers, Oettinger Rear valance, Arqray quad Catback, Custom 3 inch downpipe eurospeed, BWA Engine swap, Complete rebuilt engine ( larger rods, pistons, s3 cams), TD06 big Turbo uprade, Eurospeed intercooler, BCS cold air intake, High pressure fuel pump, Giac bcs Tune (currently on low boost file 22psi), Joey modded Bi-xenon headlights, R32 taillights, Spm engine and transmission mounts, Vf dog-bone mount, KW V3 Coilovers,

Nice stuff!

Mines going to be getting a whole heap of love over the Christmas/new year period. Have spent quite a few thousand on bits and pieces to put in

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ben J View Post
    Nice stuff!

Mines going to be getting a whole heap of love over the Christmas/new year period. Have spent quite a few thousand on bits and pieces to put in

What sort of stuff have you bought for your e30? Yeh i know the parts for this car can get pricey especially if you buy genuine.

Yeah, just like any car really, pretty easy to go a bit crazy with a credit card and the internet... Over the break from work mines getting electric fan, standalone ecu and a major suspension overhaul (coilovers, sways, every single bushing/mount, rear camber and toe adjustment tabs, reinforcements for everything, brake hoses, basically everything haha, some oem, and upgrades for everything that can be) and some other little bits and pieces. Will write it all up in my build thread as it goes in

Current pics of my e30
    " My other car is a BMW" thread-image-jpg

Love the carpet.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

i like the red.
    ive had a few myself. started with a '84 323, got an all time favourite in the '94 318is, currently in an '02 325ci. fantastic cars, different to the vw. each has its merits.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast