Thread: Welcome to Tigersoft - Victoria's only Viezu dealer

Users Country Flag

Welcome to Tigersoft - Victoria's only Viezu dealer

Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce my new company to you, Tigersoft (Tigersoft), we are based in Cheltenham, Victoria. Tigersoft is proud to be a supporting sponsor of VWWaterCooled.

I'll come clean up front, i'm a BMW guy, and have been for years now. I've got 2 BMW M5's, a 1992 E34 and a 1999 E39 that is supercharged and currently putting out over 600bhp. I'm very new to the world of VW, but in my first 3 weeks as a Viezu dealer, i've tuned several Golf R's, a GTi and a Crafter of all things! I've got to say, i'm very very impressed by the amount of bang you get for your buck with the current VW offerings, along with the quality of the interiors and the overall fit and finish. I'm considering buying a GTi or Golf R as a project car.

Tigersoft has two major offerings:

1. Viezu Tuning for all makes: Tigersoft is the first Viezu sub-dealer in Australia, and currently the only dealer in Victoria. Viezu are a huge company based in the UK, with over 300 dealers in 34 countries. They offer tunes for nearly every car on the planet. You can find out more about the Viezu offering at VIEZU AUSTRALIA.

Viezu tunes are unique in several ways:
      • Viezu tunes are bespoke. We do not offer a one-size-fits-all, off-the-shelf tunes, each tune is specifically written for your car, taking into account the cars age, mileage, typical driving, any current modifications etc
      • Viezu has full insurance cover for every car that has a Viezu tune. That means that in the highly unlikely event that the tune causes engine damage, then you are fully covered. There are not many tuning companies that have the confidence in their products to be able to offer this
      • Free re-flashing anytime while you own the car: If for example you wanted to take the car to the dealer and didnt want them to know you are running a tune, I'm happy to flash back to standard and then reflash the tune afterwards free of charge, as many times as you need!
      • Viezu has it's unique Blue Optimize product, which is a tune specifically made to maximise fuel economy, while maintaining stock levels of power, torque and driveability

When you add it all up, Viezu tunes offer great value for money. We can make the tune as aggressive or as docile as you like. If you would like further info, please feel free to call me on 0411 592 157.

2. BMW Coding: this consists of turning on and off many options hidden away within the many ECU's within a modern BMW. The most simple example of this is whenever you hop into a BMW with SatNav, it warns you that you should not use it in busy traffic, and makes you press the "I Accept" button. I can disable that, and there are thousands more options just like it. Please note, that at the moment, I do not offer this service for VWs!

Early cars have a relatively small number of options that can be cars, while later cars have literally thousands of options. Below are listed some of the more common options that we do, but please note that not all vehicles support all options, and in fact there are even differences between different variants of the same model.

The most popular options that people ask for include:
      • Disable the annoying “Accept” message on the iDrive and SatNav
      • Enable “TV-in-motion” so your passengers can watch TV on the move
      • Enable digital speedometer in the instrument cluster
      • Customers that have fitted aftermarket headlights and taillights can disable the annoying bulb warnings

Other options include:
      • Enable remote folding mirrors and windows / sunroof opening / closing
      • Enable remote hardtop folding
      • Enable one-touch sunroof venting
      • Enable DVD in motion (only for CIC)
      • Enable any lights as welcome lights
      • Disable door, seatbelt and other warning gongs
      • Retrofit coding (for the installation of new modules)
      • Automatic door unlocking after shutting down engine
      • Automatic door locking when speed > 16km/h, programmable by key
      • Radio station / volume memory, programmable by key
      • iDrive startup screen (ie entertainment, navigation etc)
      • Turn signals in Head Up Display (HUD)
      • Enable / disable the steering wheel height entry aid
      • SMS display in the iDrive
      • Various light sensor sensitivity settings
      • Enable Daytime running lights
      • Enable / disable Coming Home Lights
      • Enable simultaneous high beam / fog lights
      • Enable / disable engine start only with the brake pedal depressed

It's important to note that almost anything can be coded, and so if there is something about the behaviour of your BMW that you would like to change, please feel free to contact us to discuss.

So, if you want further information on any of the offerings detailed above, please feel free to call me on 0411 592 157 any time, or alternately, post your questions on this forum.

Cheers

John

After dealing w John on numerous occasions, asking a whole heap of questions, back n forth on tuning questions in my head, I can vouch for John's professionalism and customer service. If u ever go w John for a VIEZU for a tune, all I can say is, u won't regret the service!!!!!! Tune-wise, u gotta try it to know it. ))

Users Country Flag

Have to agree about John

He has a passion for vehicles and a wealth if knowledge

His technical background and experience also lends itself well to tuning

I've known him via forums for over 6 years and his professionalism on line reflects his real life persona
    8VSS2L/16 E9E9 XG MP SPP1 4ZD 6XK CSC5P with an extra free 10kW