Thread: Tigersoft Performance: Official dealer for BC Forged Wheels!

Users Country Flag

Tigersoft Performance: Official dealer for BC Forged Wheels!

Tigersoft Performance s now an official dealer for BC Forged Wheels! BC make excellent quality 1- and 2-piece forged wheels. All wheels are CUSTOM MADE, and can be ordered in many different sizes, offsets and colour combinations.

These wheels are made by BC in Tiawan, they are excellent quality, and less than half the cost of bigger named forged wheels.

More details soon, the wheels will be added to my online store, if you have any queries, please feel free to call me on 0411 592 157

JRobbo's YouTube Page (please subscribe) | Tigersoft Performance's Facebook Page (please 'Like')

Users Country Flag
    Strength to strength hey Robbo? Congrats, those wheels sound awesome!!
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hey Rolesy,

Yeah mate, the business is growing fast, I'm very happy with the way things are going, and I am super-excited about the BC wheels, they are a top quality forged wheels, and so they are very light. I've already had 6 enquiries and I only became a dealer yesterday afternoon!

Anyway, hope that all is well with you mate.

Cheers

John

JRobbo's YouTube Page (please subscribe) | Tigersoft Performance's Facebook Page (please 'Like')

Users Country Flag
    Am I right in thinking this is their website? Taiwan Bor-Chuann (BC-racing)
    Golf R 3dr, UG, Black 19's, DSG, Leather, ACC

Hi Lazarus7,

Yes, that's their website. Last night, I managed to get pricing and details up on my website:

BC Forged Wheels at Tigersoft Performance

Cheers

John

I just wanted to share some pictures of some of the wheels that BC have to offer. All wheels are custom-made to order! BC have a wide range of styles to choose from, but you can specify everything else to suit your exact requirements.

So I will start with my favorite, the SN01 with a matt-grey centre disc and a polished rim:

I'm seriously considering getting a set of these to replace the DPE 3-piece wheels that I have on at the moment:

What do you think? I love that SN01, I think it is just about perfect.

I like the SN13 as well, similar design to the famous BMW MParallel Style 37:

Same wheel, but with a Crystal Burgundy centre:

Not my cup of tea, but i'm an old fart so what would I know! I just posted this to demonstrate some of the options available on the wheels.

If you like Concave wheels, BC has quite a few styles available, I like the HC052 the best, these would look awesome on a big Merc:

They also have a few different multi-spoke designs as well, this one is the FJ34, it looks similar to the DPE wheels I have on my car at the moment:

Last one, five-spoke wheels have been around for ages, and they never get old, they are an icon, you have to admire the simpleness of the design. This is the HB35:

Anyway, if you want to see more, check out the BC wheels page on my website:

http://www.tigersoft.com.au/BCWheels.html

All of the wheels that are available are now on that page, as well as all of the different options that are available, and very importantly the prices (which seems to be not-the-done-thing here in Australia for some reason!). All prices are per wheel, shipped to your door.

Cheers

John
    Last edited by jrobbo; 21-10-2012 at 11:07 PM.