Thread: Tigersoft is now a Superchips dealer!

Users Country Flag

Tigersoft is now a Superchips dealer!

Some good news to share with you guys! Tigersoft is now an Authorised Superchips dealer! I'm very excited about this, Superchips have a great range of tunes, all at reasonable prices. They don't quote the highest performance gains out there, but the performance gains they claim are realistic and honest, and that's what I'm all about.

I am the only Superchips dealer in Victoria that can do flash tuning and bench tuning. And of course, I carry the full range of Bluefin units in stock for those that want to do it all themselves.

Also, While Superchips will be my primary product line, my contract with Superchips is not exclusive. That means that if Superchips does not offer a tune that meets the customer's requirements, I will be able to supply other tunes. I will be looking at signing up with several other tuning companies in the future to supplement the range of Superchips tunes, my aim is to be able to source the best tune to meet the needs of every specific customer.

Even more exciting, I am seriously looking at buying the equipment I need to start developing my own tunes. This is a big investment, much bigger than I can sustain right now, but soon.......... Watch this space

Any VWWatercooled members that find themselves around Cheltenham, please feel free to stop by to say hello and have a cup of coffee.

More details to come soon!

John Robinson
    Tigersoft
    Factory 6 / 26-28 Christensen Street
    Cheltenham Vic 3192
    0411 592 157

JRobbo's YouTube Page (please subscribe) | Tigersoft Performance's Facebook Page (please 'Like')

Users Country Flag
    Good effort John.

Best of luck with the new ventures.

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by jrobbo View Post
    Some good news to share with you guys! Tigersoft is now an Authorised Superchips dealer! I'm very excited about this, Superchips have a great range of tunes, all at reasonable prices. They don't quote the highest performance gains out there, but the performance gains they claim are realistic and honest, and that's what I'm all about.

I am the only Superchips dealer in Victoria that can do flash tuning and bench tuning. And of course, I carry the full range of Bluefin units in stock for those that want to do it all themselves.

Also, While Superchips will be my primary product line, my contract with Superchips is not exclusive. That means that if Superchips does not offer a tune that meets the customer's requirements, I will be able to supply other tunes. I will be looking at signing up with several other tuning companies in the future to supplement the range of Superchips tunes, my aim is to be able to source the best tune to meet the needs of every specific customer.

Even more exciting, I am seriously looking at buying the equipment I need to start developing my own tunes. This is a big investment, much bigger than I can sustain right now, but soon.......... Watch this space

Any VWWatercooled members that find themselves around Cheltenham, please feel free to stop by to say hello and have a cup of coffee.

More details to come soon!

John Robinson
    Tigersoft
    Factory 6 / 26-28 Christensen Street
    Cheltenham Vic 3192
    0411 592 157

Congrats on the new product lines. Will say hi if I'm ever nearby (a rare occurrence if I'm honest).

Users Country Flag

Question

Just found your details on the site...I live in Aspendale Gardens and had to go to Surrey Hills in May for the Bluefin for my wife's 2.0TDI Mark 5 Golf so it's good to know that there is someone like you nearby.

Good luck with the business and I'm sure there will be something I need from you in the future.

I will drop in if I'm in the neighbourhood.

Cheers.
    Last edited by jrobbo; 22-10-2012 at 02:12 PM.