Hey guys,

Some very exciting news, i've been wanting to announce this for weeks, but have held off until Damian (from Final Inspection) and I could get everything organised.

So, as the title says, Tigersoft is now a Final Inspection dealer! We will be carrying the complete range of Final Inspection products in stock (except for some of the 5L and 20L drums, which I can have here with a days notice), and I will be keeping a fairly large inventory, so if you need it, I will have it!

Tigersoft is open from 12pm to 5pm, 7 days a week, but since it is just me here by myself, and some of my work is done on customer's sites, you should always ring ahead to make sure that I will be there. In most cases, I can be there within 10 minutes or so. Better still, if you ring ahead and let me know what you need, I can pack it up and have it ready to go by the time you get there. If you can't make it within my normal business hours, no problem, just call me and we'll work something out.

I am updating my website at the moment. Not only will it be much prettier, but it will have a full listing of all Final Inspection products along with prices. Soon, I will also have an online store setup so that you can place your order online.

I'm really very excited about this, Damian and I have been discussing this for ages now, and I'm very happy that it has come to fruition. I have long said that Final Inspection are making the best detailing products in the world, by quite some margin, and I'm very proud to be selling FI products.

If you find yourself in and around Cheltenham, feel free to stop by and say hi to Bullet and myself and have a cup of coffee!

Cheers

John Robinson
Tigersoft
0411 592 157
Factory 6 / 26-28 Christensen Street
Cheltenham Vic 3192
info "at" tigersoft.com.au
Tigersoft