Thread: Bluefin Sale: 10% Off

Users Country Flag

Bluefin Sale: 10% Off

Tigersoft Performance is having a 10% Off sale on Superchips Bluefins!

The Superchips Bluefin, allows you to install a Superchips tune to your car by yourself. It also lets you hold several different tunes (including the original stock tune) and you can swap between them as you see fit! Save money by not having to pay a Superchips dealer to install the tune for you!

We carry all of the Bluefin units in stock, and can ship the unit to you next day via courier, and shipping is FREE!

Buy your Bluefin here

Sale ends on the 19th of October 2012
    Last edited by jrobbo; 06-10-2012 at 12:34 AM.

JRobbo's YouTube Page (please subscribe) | Tigersoft Performance's Facebook Page (please 'Like')

Users Country Flag
    Damn that's serious bang for buck!
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Dont poke and hope, scan, smoke and scope
    Users Country Flag
    Just make sure you double check your engine type, prices start there, but even saying that its still a big saving.
    Alba European
    Service, Diagnostics and repairs. Mobile Diag available on request
    Audi/VW/Porsche Factory trained tech 25+ yrs exp
    For people who value experience call 0423965341

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I'm sorry for the confusion with the price, I had just pasted the URL to the store inside [URL] tags, but the forum substituted the page title for the URL, which included the Starting Price.

The price on the VAG units has been reduced from $739.00 to $665.10, ie 10% off. (sorry about the 10c, that's how the store works.)

Cheers

John

JRobbo's YouTube Page (please subscribe) | Tigersoft Performance's Facebook Page (please 'Like')

Just wanted to let everyone know, this sale has been extended until October 31st to line up with some of the other Bluefin dealers

I've sold almost all of my stock of Bluefins in the past few weeks, but I have a new batch arriving from Superchips early this week, so no problems with Availability, I can still send them out next day via courier.

Cheers

John

Users Country Flag
    I'm one very happy customer of Tigersoft. John is absolutely brilliant to deal with. I've just installed Bluefin on my GTI. Cannot be happier.

GTI MY16.5 PURE WHITE | LAKIN PLATE HOLDER | TINTS |

Thanks very much Ozram, i'm very glad that you like the Bluefin, they are a simple device, but they make a big difference

Cheers

John

Users Country Flag

Sad news that John had to close his business today due to health reason. All the best and get better soon mate
    Volkswagen Mk7 Golf GTI 40Y Clubsport
    Tuned by Tarmac Engineering / Spectune
    @ Bayside Performance Services Cleveland Brisbane