Thread: DSG Tuning Update

DSG Tuning Update

UPDATE

There are now three distinct stages of tune available and the first two are available right now. The Stage 3 files will not be available publicly till we are satisfied that things are working correctly but they are being tested atm. Stage 3 is currently only available to existing big turbo customers.
    Most of our so called stage 1 files include what others have even in their Stage 3's simply because the additional work involved is really not that much and I do an awful lot of these so in a way it's pretty easy to offer some additional features. The shift points in all our tunes for example are sorted locally by myself using input from existing customers - we do this because I've already found that most of the files out there are set to shift at speeds that we simply just don't see in Aus.
    The new Level 3 tunes have features that are not available from any of the larger companies here.

* MQB DSGs (Mk7R and 8V S3)are now supported, initially in Sydney but soon in Perth too ......and wherever I am nationally
    Level 1

Mainly concentrating on...
    -improved shift speed,
    -dramatically improved shift points in both D and S mode (D is useless in stock form and S is too wild at times.... both are fixed! )
    -Modified Launch RPM to suit the owner's particular requirements
    -Some behind the scenes modifications

Level 2 and Level 2.5
    as with Stage 1 but designed to suit full K04 or Big Turbo applications obviously below the limit of the standard clutch packs, stage 2.5 will cover big turbo cars up those with moderately tuned 2867's
    -Improved shift speed -In some models the improvement is quite dramatic (MY11R for example)
    -modified or disabled launch RPM, a customer option (to suit our MED9 ECU files with the Antilag and Launch control options )
    -improved shift points to cater for big turbo torque delivery (think Lag and it will make sense)
    -clamping force and synchronisation modifications
    -Rev limit set to match ECU's rev limit

Level 3
    -As with Stage 2 but with modified clutch line pressure to allow 600hp applications on stock clutch packs - no need for SSPs anymore (unless you've gone crazy ). Only available to our existing big turbo customers
    -Full per-gear shift points customised to suit vehicles engine setup
    -Not recommended for daily drivers
    -MQB not yet

Apart from Sydney I aim to eventually have these available in both Perth too along with our tunes
    Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by parso_rex; 24-03-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Please pm stage1 tune price to me. 12 mk2 TSI VRS petrol stock
    RS
    R

Hi mate still waiting for the PM...
    RS
    R

Updated to include MQB platform and now working on supporting Amarok and other VAG boxes

Users Country Flag

Are you working on a tune for the new dq381 7 speed box?
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages