Thread: APR Polo Exhaust

APR Polo Exhaust

100% Australian made POLO GTI exhaust Systems.

Full stainless steel, never rust, fully compliant to current ADR's & the new upcoming changes on exhausts due this year. Nice sportier note.

Full system is flange jointed for perfect alignment & no leaks every time.

Downpipe is a direct slip fit on, and can be removed quickly without any modifications to the vehicle.

Tested on over 6 cars with wheel KW gain of between 7 & 9 KW.

Exhaust was prototyped on HP's "Project POLO" that has run on pretty much every racetrack on the East Coast of Australia.

Lifetime warranty on the workmanship. Warranty claims assessed & processed in Australia. Stock held in Australia. Rear sections available if you have accident damage to yours.

We will put this exhaust up against ANY Polo exhaust on the market - QUALITY / PERFORMANCE & PRICE - nothing matches all three of our points. If anyone would like to compare ours against the competition, we would love to see a comparison.

This exhaust has been exported to Japan, Germany, UK, South America - There are NO CHINESE made components in our exhausts (unlike some others on the market).

Rear sections available if you accident damage yours.

Support Aussie jobs & buy the best in the first place.

http://www.goapr.com.au/products/pol...llexhaust.html

Users Country Flag
    anyone with this system installed want to post a u-tube clip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Preen59 View Post
    It doesn't matter what car you drive.. If you're a complete wanker.. People still won't want to talk to you..

Quote Originally Posted by Whubbsie View Post
    anyone with this system installed want to post a u-tube clip?
    Yeah I've been wanting to hear this one too. Also just an asthetic abservation but I find the twin tips on this one to be slightly underwhelming in appearance. They look small in the pics for some reason. But thats just a personal thing I guess. Obviously doesn't reflect the performance in any way.

But I too am curious too hear the 'note' of this exhaust.

There are several installed in WA & Also in Melbourne - I don't have the contact details - but contact your APR dealers there & they may be able to put you in contact with the owners.

Youtube clips are OK, but nothing like hearing it in person!

Users Country Flag
    Is this the one on Eddy's car? If so, it's not real loud, but has a beefier note. Very nice

Guy do APR offer a cat back also? What's the $ on that?
    Cheers,

John

Hi Phil, same as on Eddy's car!

JCM, we can make a catback, just need to specify if you already have APR DP or not & we get it made as a slip joint style.

These still around? If so how much? I am in WA.

Is the resonator a legal thing or can these be made without? No worried about exhaust volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Swattysin View Post
    These still around? If so how much? I am in WA.

Is the resonator a legal thing or can these be made without? No worried about exhaust volume.
    Sorry for the late reply - we discontinued this system earlier this year.

We do stock the full range of Milltek Systems now - you can view them here:

9N Polo: Volkswagen Polo GTi 1.8T Milltek exhaust

Find your part numbers & give us a call for pricing: 1300 730 949 or sales@hp.net.au

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_H View Post
    Sorry for the late reply - we discontinued this system earlier this year.

We do stock the full range of Milltek Systems now - you can view them here:

9N Polo: Volkswagen Polo GTi 1.8T Milltek exhaust

Find your part numbers & give us a call for pricing: 1300 730 949 or sales@hp.net.au
    All good mate, thanks for the reply, only just saw it for some reason. If you get hold of any intakes/coolers/exhausts such as this for polo gti that are either used or ordered for a customer but not required please let me know.

I know my brother in law got an exhaust and intake and exhaust off you guys recently for a great price that was laying around.

Thanks, Leigh