Thread: :: ECS Tuning :: 2.0T Eurojet 3" Downpipes - Back In Stock !!!

:: ECS Tuning :: 2.0T Eurojet 3" Downpipes - Back In Stock !!!

Click HERE to order or for more information.

2.0T Eurojet 3" Downpipes -

Choose a downpipe with high flow catalyst or a large diameter catalyst-delete version. Either way, let your engine reach its full potential with free-flowing exhaust components from Eurojet.

http://www.ecstuning.com
    :: Phone: 1.800.924.5172 - Hours:Mon. - Fri. 8:00AM - 11:00PM Sat. 10:00AM - 7:00PM EST :: Email: sales@ecstuning.com & customerservice@ecstuning.com :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Live Chat :: Instagram

Users Country Flag
    How much is it for my Audi A3 2.0T Quattro with a high flow cat delivered to melbourne? Is the cat 200cell?
    MY18 7.5 Golf R
    Indium Grey | Tinted Windows | Sunroof | ACC
    Stage 2 coming soon .....

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by CNBLU View Post
    How much is it for my Audi A3 2.0T Quattro with a high flow cat delivered to melbourne? Is the cat 200cell?
    Mate, ECS is in the States, not sure if you know that?? They don't post on here all the time, so an email direct would be a better way of getting an answer.

There is a local supplier of Eurojet in Melbourne, if you look around. Wouldn't be politically correct of me to put their name in this thread.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Eurojet dont do anything to suit the Quattro cars just yet.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    Mate, ECS is in the States, not sure if you know that?? They don't post on here all the time, so an email direct would be a better way of getting an answer.

There is a local supplier of Eurojet in Melbourne, if you look around. Wouldn't be politically correct of me to put their name in this thread.

Gavin
    So cause their in the states it means that wont answer my question? I know of the supplier you are refering to, i have looked around. Great help that post was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Eurojet dont do anything to suit the Quattro cars just yet.
    Exactly the info i was after. Thanks matey
    MY18 7.5 Golf R
    Indium Grey | Tinted Windows | Sunroof | ACC
    Stage 2 coming soon .....

Users Country Flag
    So cause their in the states it means that wont answer my question? I know of the supplier you are refering to, i have looked around. Great help that post was.
    I was trying to save you a potentially long wait for information.

I see lots of posts for information like you requested go unanswered for days, because the supplier doesn't really take part in the forum.

Gavin

The Eurojet kit will not work with any Quattro A3, sorry.

We do stock - High Flow 3" Downpipe - Transverse 2.0l FSI AWD:

PM me all your full address and I would be glad to get you a full shipping quote!

Thanks Andy
    Last edited by ECS tuning; 22-03-2012 at 12:30 AM.

http://www.ecstuning.com
    :: Phone: 1.800.924.5172 - Hours:Mon. - Fri. 8:00AM - 11:00PM Sat. 10:00AM - 7:00PM EST :: Email: sales@ecstuning.com & customerservice@ecstuning.com :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Live Chat :: Instagram