Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SPM is coming to Australia!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Thats a nice healthy gain from just a DP on the A3TQ!

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Just a quick update!

All test fitments have been completed and the new SPM Golf R DP has now been added to the website so we will be taking pre-orders for our first stocking shipment which is expected to arrive in the next week or 2. As usual product is allocated on a first ordered, first shipped basis.
    Follow the link to order: SPM 3 Golf R Stainless Steel Street Edition Down-pipe [EX10-600R-KS30-00] - $749.00 : Dub Ad·dic·tion [duhb uh-dik-shuhn]

For MK6 GTI owners. SPM MK6 GTI turbo back systems will be available in the coming weeks and we will be looking for a local car to test out the modular design with different configurations. If you are in the market for a full turbo back system or even just a cat back feel free to send us an email to sales@dubaddiction.com.au to discuss.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

We should have the MK6 System on this week maybe if we can.

A very big thanks to Tim who went out of his way to make sure we had this asap as well as the SPM guys! Quality looks great, will update soon as its on!
    What’s behind you doesn’t matter..

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by T Go View Post
    Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Tim.
    I bought the SPM Downpipe for my Mk6 through Dub Addiction.
    The product is great, the price was awesome, the contact through shipping was also good.
    Most importantly, on correspondence with Tim, he was very helpful and honest with his advice.
    Definitely recommend Dub Addiction.

Thanks Tim!
    Can't agree more, mine is in the garage waiting to go on after the endless list jobs at home is attended to....
    My build thread here: 1.6 sr into 1.8T http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...-8t-63249.html

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Another quick update.

The next shipment is in transit at the moment and expected to land early next week. We will be working on filling all backorders ASAP!
    We are also still looking for a local MK6 GTI owner to work with us on test fitting the SPM Cat back or Turbo back systems in Street, track and custom configurations. Shoot through an email to sales@dubaddiction.com.au if youre interested!
    Last edited by Tim; 17-10-2012 at 02:58 PM.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag

SPM is coming to Australia!

Hi are you able to give me a price on an intercooler for golf R? Looking at one of the spm items.
    YAY I got my R!!!! White, recaro seats, 19" wheels, bluetooth, reverse camera

Are the prices up for a mk6 gti turbo back? Also, any ideas on the db of this and the catback?

Quote Originally Posted by shinygti View Post
    Hi are you able to give me a price on an intercooler for golf R? Looking at one of the spm items.
    SPM are about a month out I believe from releasing an all new intercooler which replaces their V1 design. The prices are set to rise a little in comparison to the old unit. Expect to pay around $899inc although we will confirm once stock lands.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI Jimmy View Post
    Are the prices up for a mk6 gti turbo back? Also, any ideas on the db of this and the catback?
    We dont have the prices for the turbo back systems published on the website as we have been ordering them for customers on demand. We have had a chance to test all configurations and they range from reasonably mild through to quite loud for a full race system. Expect to pay abour $1695inc GST and freight.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag

SPM is coming to Australia!

Ok to easy I will wait and see what they come out with. If you could let me know when you have info I would appreciate it
    YAY I got my R!!!! White, recaro seats, 19" wheels, bluetooth, reverse camera

If youre a facebook user make sure to follow us as we post updates on all new products there now moreso than on the forums.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast