Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dub Addiction is now offering GIAC ECU tunes direct from our Springvale office

Users Country Flag

Dub Addiction is now offering GIAC ECU tunes direct from our Springvale office

Dub Addiction is proud to announce that we are now part of the ever growing GIAC dealer network in Australia.

The past 12 months have been fantastic for us and with the purchase of our new office/warehouse in Springvale, Vic we have taken the opportunity to expand from a simple online only business through to having our own workshop with the ability to offer installation on all the products we sell.

Due to our long standing affiliation with Eurospeed (the local Australian distrbutor), the offering of GIAC tunes direct from our office is a natural progression and just the beginning of some exciting things to come!

For those of you that are not aware of the brand. GIAC are no Johnny come lately. They have been tuning Volkswagens for around 20 years and are committed to supplying some of the best performing, most drive-able tunes on the market.

We realise that most people work during the week so at this stage we will be taking bookings to tune cars on Friday evenings until late and then slowly ramp this up to offer GIAC installations 7 days a week by appointment.

Keep your eyes peeled as we are hoping to offer a variety of options, bundles, group buys etc in the not too distant future. We look forward to continuing our commitment of bringing you all the best brands at the best prices.

The website will hopefully be updated soon with all relevant pricing. In the meantime feel free to email sales@dubaddiction.com.au for more information
    Last edited by Tim; 30-10-2011 at 12:32 PM.

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Good on ya Tim. Definately agree the with it being "a natural progression"
    Getting your hands dirty is so much more fun than just simply doing all day long

Users Country Flag
    good stuff tim.

Feel free to pm me some info on a mk4 gti tune once you have details sorted.

Loving my vent gauge holder btw, cheers for that.

Subscribed!
    i will be interested in bundles!
    mods are endless once started

Users Country Flag
    Great stuff Tim!

Users Country Flag
    Yeah congrats Tim, I'm very envious of your business situation, but it's deserved!

One day.....
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for the kind words guys. They are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Roles View Post
    Yeah congrats Tim, I'm very envious of your business situation, but it's deserved!

One day.....
    If youre envious of this pile of paperwork im trawling through today then youre welcome to come and do it for me Greg

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Awesome Work Tim...

sickkkk!

damn nice situation to be in - keep it rollin!

Congrats, Tim. Good things come to good people (who work hard).

APR Tuned | KW Suspension | INA Engineering | Mocal Oil Control |
    Email: chris@tprengineering.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast