Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dub Addiction is now offering GIAC ECU tunes direct from our Springvale office

Users Country Flag

Awesome Timmy!
    R36 Twin Turbo Golf 650hp 0-100 3.1sec 11.106@125mph.

Hiya Tim, PM sent

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    For anyone thinking about getting a GIAC tune we will be at the office tonight until late. We have a couple of cars to do but can always squeeze in a few more. Contact details as follows Contact Us : Dub Ad·dic·tion [duhb uh-dik-shuhn]

A few of the most popular tune prices for those interested:

9N3 Polo GTI $895
    MK5 Golf GTI $995
    Golf R32 $795
    MK6 Golf GTI $1095
    MK6 Golf R $1095
    Last edited by Tim; 13-11-2011 at 12:13 PM.

PERFORMANCE, STYLING AND OEM PRODUCTS FOR YOUR VW

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Tim, loving my new tunes!! Had a lot longer to experience the differences on the drive home, very happy

Thanks for stopping past last night Alex. Glad youre happy with the R32 & DSG Tunes. Cant wait to see your car once the wheels/suspension go on!

Quote Originally Posted by leighaus View Post
    good stuff tim.

Feel free to pm me some info on a mk4 gti tune once you have details sorted.

Loving my vent gauge holder btw, cheers for that.
    Appologies for not addressing your post earlier. I somehow managed to miss it!
    The mk4 is currently a solder in chip and priced at $895. We can however still organise this for you

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

We will be at the office until late tonight for anyone interested in getting a GIAC program loaded.
    If you wanted to make a booking just shoot through an email to sales@dubaddiction.com.au or give us a call on 0411380529
    Last edited by Tim; 20-11-2011 at 09:18 AM.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag
    Good work Tim, i dont suppose there is anything for mk 3 vr6? not that it would do much till i put my turbo 2.9 motor in but always curious

There is a solder in chip available I believe although you would have to send your ECU over for it to be installed. Cost is $595. I would need to confirm availability

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Hi Tim,

I've got a 1.8t Polo GTI. I had my GIAC flash done by the guys at Audservice/Auto Union Deutsche Independent, since then I've added a lot of supporting mods - exhaust, fmic etc and am considering deleting my cat. How much would it cost to get my tune 'optimised' for my mods and code out the rear 02 sensor to get rid of the CEL?

Cheers

Jase

Best thing to do would be stop past one friday night and we can discuss in further detail.
    It depends on which file has been put on your car but most of them will already account for the mods you have so there is no need to retune. GIAC do things a little differently to most tuners "do you want fries with that" ethos. The innitial file you get should see you through most basic bolt ons as is witnessed by the GIAC powered Polo GTIs at most of the recent dyno days.

In regards to cat deletes. It really makes very little power difference compared to a nice high flow cat. It is not something we are overly interested in supporting on a road car.

When flashing a car that was not innitially tuned by us we do charge a small service fee. Im sure most people can appreciate that we cannot take on the liability for nothing.
    Last edited by Tim; 21-11-2011 at 09:56 AM.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Users Country Flag

Hi Tim

Just wondering if Giac update there tunes if so when did they do the mk4 1.8t flash last, got mine done by Lucas at the start of the year.
    The daily
    White 2001 Mk4 GTI
    GIAC stage 1 - ECS stage 1 clutch & 14lbs Flywheel - 42Draft/Remus Exhaust - APR R1 dv - N75J - K&N

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast