Thread: b7 2008 A4 Quattro - fix query

Users Country Flag

Question b7 2008 A4 Quattro - fix query

Hi all,

We bought a b7 A4 Quattro Avant S-Line late last year to tide us over until we got our new car. We're now in a position to sell it, but have a couple things that might want to be fixed before we do. The one that's bothering me the most is...

what is the difference between all the variations (1.8, 2.0T, avant, 2-door, 4-door) when it comes to the centre console and arm-rest? Does the S-line option matter/ change anything?

Our whole arm-rest cover has disintegrated and we were quoted $500-550 to replace it. Just the cover. I've been looking online and see many options, but it's hard to work out what will fit and what won't. We have the mobile unit (with bluetooth i assume), but i can't see any that say they'll definitely fit an "2006-2008 A4 B7 2.0 Quattro (AVANT or 5 door) w/ mobile unit" or something similar. Some mention 4 door specifically, but don't mention the wagon. Places that bother to manage to mention the mobile unit compatibility (slight variation perhaps) seem less likely to send to Australia for some reason anyway even without mentioning the wagon compatibility. I'm NOT paying $500 for something that amounts to less than $50 in value, especially as we need to get the transmission sorted out.

Any thoughts or experience here?
    Barf
    Last edited by barfarina; 13-08-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Users Country Flag

This one should fit your car $18 delivered ebay link
    or you can buy the complete unit and put your phone connector in <http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AUDI-A4-B6-B7-2002-2008-CENTER-CONSOLE-ARMREST-/322118754583?hash=item4affc62117:g:v4gAAOSwr7ZW5up R>
    As far as I know all the A4 B7 arm rests are compatible, just different trim colours and leather quality.