Support VWWC

Thread: Yeti 2.0 TDI 103kw Piggyback Box

Users Country Flag

Yeti 2.0 TDI 103kw Piggyback Box

Hi Guys,

Now I realise this is in the wrong place, but I wanted to give the Yeti crew first dibs before offering it to the wider community.

I'm selling off my RD Technik 4 Channel Piggyback box, and doing it below half price as a bargain for someone, as I am going to a full OBD tune for my sports DPF testing.

This box makes the Yeti a LOT more fun, and by god it's noticeable now that it is back to stock. The biggest thing I notice is the amount of power higher up in the rev range it adds, now there's nothing above 2500rpm really.

Anyway my RDT coverage list claims the box to be 132kw and 385nm, which feels about right, and it is adjustable between maps, so the factory setting of 6 showed 129kw and 368nm in testing, I'm running it at setting 8 of 9 for the above figures. I find setting 9 is stuff all more for another 2 psi, and is starting to get close to surge PSI from what I have found. 7-8 is just sweet, and I have found stock fuel economy for the last several months i have run this system.

Will leave this up here for a week, and I will sell it to any 103 Yeti user for $599 delivered. They RRP at $1500, so believe me that is well below my cost price. They will also fit any MK6 103kw 2.0 TDI , but Yeti's first.

Last edited by Greg Roles; 19-02-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate,

Your mail box is full.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Sorry, cleared!!
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate,

Your mail box is full.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Bloody hell, OK I deleted everything.....

Users Country Flag

Went that time. Sorry mate.