Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 Yeti sales in Australia

They are registered they just have zero miles on them. If you check the registration history the first owner will be the dealership.
    My Škoda photos here

Flickr : Blog

Quote Originally Posted by aware View Post
    Not trying to put Skoda down, but I still haven't seen a Yeti on the road. I notice they are using quite a few for the Tour Down Under. How many of those are counted as sales? If I'm wrong it's a fantastic result for Skoda given how reluctant some are to get over the old Skoda and give the new Skoda a try.

I saw Yeti yesterday!! Light blue metallic in Cottesloe in the morning. Also on the same trip saw one Octavia and a Superb. Still, I was surprised I saw one. Also, if there are about 20 millions cars on the road, 443 out of them are Yetis, so...If I notice about 100 cars on my trip, odds of spotting Yetis is about 1:400. Possibly will see Yeti about once a year.

Skoda sales kind of back on track for February 2012. 324 compared to 153 in January.

I seems to be spotting a lot of Yetis here in WA. Probably more than Superbs and possibly almost on par with Octavias. Dont know why - Yeti has been around for only a short time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123