Thread: GLI bumper import from Jcsportline anyone interest? Jetta MK6

GLI bumper import from Jcsportline anyone interest? Jetta MK6

Hello fellow VW lowers and Jetta owners! I'm correctly looking for another buyer to buy a set of GLI bumper conversion kit with me from JCSportline from China. The main reason for that is the shipping cost is ridiculous on one but with 2 orders it evens out pretty nicely!

for one set:
    Bumper 320 USD each
    Shipping 500 USD each (by air)

for two set:
    Bumper 290 USD each
    Shipping 275 USD each

paying with Paypal will cost 5% more which I'm very keen on using to give us a bit more security and guarantee.

It pretty much works out to be a saving of 255USD for each of us if u are interested.
    The quality seemed to be decent as I have done a bit of research on other forums but mainly the VW forum of Malaysia. They do alot of GLI front conversion for their Jetta's. Link 'http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58673'

The link to the actually product from JCSportline is 'http://www.jcsportline.net/en/product-detail-4108.html'
    I currently are in contact with a sale representative name 'Joe'.

I personally have not ordered anything from these guys so can not comment anymore on quality of the product apart from reviews read online!

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM or leave a message below! Thank guys!
    Last edited by s4206465; 12-09-2014 at 07:41 PM.

2013 (MY13) Jetta 118TSI Comfortline (Pearl Black) - Sport Package - APR Carbonio Intake - 18 Motorsport Wheels - LED Goodies - MK7 Double U LED Bi-xenon headlight - Mid Resonator Delete - Alpine INE-W940E - JL Audio/C5/C3/HD900/5 - Next on the list - APR Stage 1

Users Country Flag
    PM Sent...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    No response, I was keen to order some parts too and assist with shipping cost's...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag

Wow to think it has almost been two (2) years...
    Did you end up getting the kit?