Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Jetta Feedback

Hey kaiisons, can I asked what you ended up paying for the dsg trend line? Buying one in the next week

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    500 off, free tint and rubber mats. no trade in.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiisons View Post
    500 off, free tint and rubber mats. no trade in.
    Ended up getting the same for the manual. $500 off, free mats and tinting. Get it tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    In the first couple of days I noticed the clutch was a bit noisy, at first with a swishing sound and then a few days later it was a periodic clunking while reversing (both only detectable with the windows down). The sounds haven't recurred since so I am assuming those were bedding-in noises. Everything else has been flawless so far.

I'm really loving it.
    I dont know how old this thread is but i had the smae thing on my new 15 jetta and I took it in for 2 days warranty and everything

I've had mine since end of 2014 and no problems since..
    Great little engines

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    I've had mine for just over a year; 25,000 on the clock.

Doesn't use any oil. Love the torque (previous cars were 6 litre V8s, not in the same league but still torquey).

No real problems with the DSG, sometimes seems to shudder slightly when cold and doesn't like the first to second change uphill if you back off slightly as it changes (ie the car in front is a manual and the driver loses ground speed during the change 'cos they are so slow with the gear lever). I know the traffic lights where it occurs, and if I think the driver in front will change slowly I slip it in sport to mover the change point from being the same as theirs.

Happy with tyres, the V8s were killing tyres every 15-20K, $400 a corner. They look like they'll last to about 40K, they do chirp a bit if you take off too hard, but the ride is good and up to the Jetta's handling.

Brakes are OK, not in the same league as Brembos, but aren't going to wear as quickly or cost as much. I do miss the progressive bite.

Handling, again OK. Not up to track suspension on previous rides (by now you've probably worked out what they were). There is a lack of torque steer, but you know it's a bum dragger, it just doesn't have the same dynamics.

All in all I'm happy with the Jetta, I'd rate it a very good car, but not a great car. It is very good value for money.

Users Country Flag
    I'm looking at purchasing the 155TSI Highline sport but they no longer have the Reflex Silver Colour. So I have to choose between pure White/Platinum Grey or White/Sliver.
    I have asked the dealers if they can add the R-Line/GTI multi function flat rimmed bottom sports steering and Hornsby the only dealer that said they could do it but through VW it's $2,500 but if you purchased it via Ebay or Gum-tree it's cheaper and they would install it but then it dose not fall under warranty. And Finally Blind sport monitor with rear traffic alert on all it's highline models world wide bar Australia why?

Hi guys, I have a set of Jetta 16 inch hub caps and 4 brand new hancook tyres that I took off my 2013 118tsi when I put rims on it. I'm in the sydney area near Liverpool. If anyone wants 4 new tyres and hubcaps for $200 Ono. Let me know. I will check on this post every couple of weeks. Tyres are worth around $130 each if purchased at a tyre shop. So it's a bargain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12