Thread: VAGCOM cable needed in Sydney for purchase or a quick scan

VAGCOM cable needed in Sydney for purchase or a quick scan

Hi guys,

Would anyone in Sydney with any genuine cable (compatible with a mk6 golf) be willing to sell it or do a quick scan on my car?
    I've got some family over from overseas and am showing them around Sydney and I've had the EPC and check engine lights turn on out of the blue.

I live in the inner-west and can drive nearby.

Thanks!
    Greg

Users Country Flag
    Hi Greg,

If you can get to North Ryde Sat or Sunday can get a scan for you if you can't find something closer.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

I'm in the Georges River Council area and have a Micro-CAN I use with my Mk6 GTI. Too late today but I can meet you somewhere nearby tomorrow if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    MY13 Golf GTI DSG (SOLD)| Candy White | 18" Detroits | Bi-Xenon Headlights | Street Guardian SG9665C
    MY18 Golf R DSG | Indium Grey | 19" Spielbergs | DAP | Sunroof | Viofo A119v2 (front) | BlueSkySea B1W (rear)
    Micro-CAN VCDS