Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!

Users Country Flag

No probs - hope to see you there.

Easiest is to just subscribe to those threads, as any future events will be continued in there, instead of making new ones that you may miss.
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Users Country Flag
    Hi All, considering buying an OBDEleven dongle but don't know much about it. Where is the best place to get one and how much does it cost? Also do we really need to buy the PRO upgrade pack or app? Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    DAP and yes get the Pro version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Golf R. Lapiz Blue.

Users Country Flag
    So we have a couple of Mark 7 Golfs in the family - can the module be used on different cars or is it locked into just one?

Tks

Users Country Flag
    It can be used on as many as you like as the dongle is linked to an account you have created. Mine is linked to my google account. It's been used on my MK7 R and a mates Audi A1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Golf R. Lapiz Blue.

Users Country Flag
    Just wanted to give some props to the OBD11 team.

I have used the 100 credit app to enable Mirrorlink in Motion on my retrofitted Discover Media unit in my car.
    I tried to do the same thing in an R32 Golf but the unlock app wouldn't show up because of the car that was being detected.
    I raised a ticket with support through the app. A few messages back and forth and within about 2 hours of raising the request, they've updated the profile within OBD11 and the unlock app is now available for Golf!
    Can't fault that sort of support and responsiveness. Its an advantage of the architecture of the application that they are able to do this however they are under no obligation to respond so quickly
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Ordered mine yesterday and it's on its way
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Recently bought one from Autoinstruct.com.au and also go through pro version. Definitely worth it. I'm able to change a lot on my car as well as my mate's Golf R. Still early days and I'm still learning what everything means and what different settings do. Good fun though!
    Last edited by The_Hawk; 05-09-2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: fixed link

Users Country Flag
    I thought I would download the app (dont have the device yet) but its telling me that it is not compatible with any of my devices. Phone is a LG V20 and also have an old Xiaomi phone (android china phone) that it wont install on either... Anyone else have any issues with this?

EDIT: Both devices running well over android 4.1
    Last edited by ingy; 24-01-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Users Country Flag

All good! I just downloaded the APK from an alternative source and its loaded onto my phone no worries...wierd that google play thinks its incompatible..

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast