Support VWWC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vcds changes

Users Country Flag

I've had a Ross Tech MicroCAN cable for a while, have done:

Auto high beams (light assist)
    Persistent seat ventilation/heat settings on drivers side
    Fan speed LEDs when climate control is on
    Audi manufacturer setting, though I didn't really notice a difference with this
    Off road menu
    Traffic info (no signal up here though)
    Traffic sign recognition

I really liked the TSR especially the ability to set alerts when over the last seen speed sign by a certain amount, but could only get it to work with an annoying warning every time the car was restarted which also logged an error in the vehicle menu, so turned it off again. Has anyone got it to work without issue? It would also sometimes decide the yellow recommendation signs such as 20 for a speed bump were a speed limit and change the sign, as well as occasionally deciding something in its field of view warranted changing the sign to 100 in a 50kmh back street...

Also used it to run a calibration on the DSG, after which it shifted much nicer. Tried a few other things such as increasing the number of blinks for the first indicator pressure and having the DRLs only partially fade instead of turn off when indicator was on, but could never get the first to work and stuffed the second up so bad I immediately changed it back and left it alone

Users Country Flag
    The TSR works for me without error, but it originally had an error each time the car started. I'm currently running from camera only but plan to switch back to "fusion" mode on the weekend. If I get the time on the weekend to switch back I'll also document all of the steps.
    Last edited by blueSup; 29-06-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: stupid wrong word

Quote Originally Posted by Enobar View Post
    Isn't auto door lock available as standard from the infotainment menu?
    Ok I woeked out what you were referring to. That Autolocking in the stock menu is when you start driving it locks the doors automatically once you get above 7km/hr. I think it's the same trigger point that deactivates the camera if you put it in reverse and then drive mode.

The auto locking that I'm talking about enabling is when you walk away from the vehicle it will automatically lock the doors xx sec after you close them as long as the key is not still inside. Far too often I leave it unlocked by just walking away.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Batten View Post
    Ok I woeked out what you were referring to. That Autolocking in the stock menu is when you start driving it locks the doors automatically once you get above 7km/hr. I think it's the same trigger point that deactivates the camera if you put it in reverse and then drive mode.

The auto locking that I'm talking about enabling is when you walk away from the vehicle it will automatically lock the doors xx sec after you close them as long as the key is not still inside. Far too often I leave it unlocked by just walking away.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ahnof course... I've even read about that feature - often referred to as slam to lock. I should have realised!

Users Country Flag
    As mentioned, I switched my TSR setting back to the default Fusion mode, and promptly lost sign detection.
    I typed up some hints and settings for TSR and high beam assist and popped them here - Adventures in VCDS.

Users Country Flag
    If anyone is having problems with High Beam Assist (HBA) then try this guide as it's the steps I followed.

Users Country Flag
    I am having problems with mine, and thanks ill try that document

Users Country Flag
    Thanks bluesup for the instruction. I managed to get it working using obdeleven. However, there is an additional step of adding FLA to Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung in (09) central electrics

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cyberkank View Post
    Thanks bluesup for the instruction. I managed to get it working using obdeleven. However, there is an additional step of adding FLA to Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung in (09) central electrics

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Can you share your obdeleven screenshots or export your history log relative to the hba and share.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

high beam assist didn't work on my car. I got a failure each time I attempted to operate it

they created a new app for me and it seemed to fix it. stupid me in my excitement didn't do an adaptations map before and after

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast