Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Jam Assist

Service dealer fixed this TJA as part of the recall but they still unable to fix 'acoustic confirmation' that I requested.
    This updated TJA is much better than before but I feel the warning reminder comes up faster than before.
    Also I experience a couple of times that it doesn't break as earlier as before when there is a car in front. It breaked too close to the car in front even though I set the distance the lowest two.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Andysuew View Post
    I finally got the recall flash done for the Adaptive Lane Guidance and it works perfectly. With ACC engaged, the Lane Assist stays green right down to nearly 5kph. The active steer is more fluid than before and keeps the car in the centre of the lane compared to bouncing of the line markings.

The dealer didn't switch the system on via the infotainment unit so at first I didn't think they had done the upgrade. Mind you they didn't even mention anything about controlling via the infotainment system, so I suspect they really didn't understand what they were doing.

It was only the information supplied via the this & Briskoda forums that I knew it had to be selected to operate.
    Hi Andy,

Did the below recall campaigns fix TJA in your car?
    CAMPAIGN 91Q4 - Signal Amplifier
    CAMPAIGN 96F4 - Update Camera Control Unit

I went to the dealer today and asked about TJA, they didn't seem to know what's wrong with TJA, but they mentioned the above campaigns. Is there anything else I need to tell them about?

Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexed View Post
    Hi Andy,

Did the below recall campaigns fix TJA in your car?

I went to the dealer today and asked about TJA, they didn't seem to know what's wrong with TJA, but they mentioned the above campaigns. Is there anything else I need to tell them about?

Thanks.
    Nope, those two will do it. Just remember to switch it on in the infotainment system. Don't trust that the dealer has done it for you.
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Andysuew View Post
    Nope, those two will do it. Just remember to switch it on in the infotainment system. Don't trust that the dealer has done it for you.
    Thanks mate
    Booked it in for next week... They will check the sunroof problem as well... Will see if they can figure it out or not.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexed View Post
    Thanks mate
    Booked it in for next week... They will check the sunroof problem as well... Will see if they can figure it out or not.

I can confirm the below recall campaigns have fixed TJA

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone had 96F4 done on an MY16? I asked about it for mine and the local dealer will only say it's not listed as needed. I asked if they could look it up and tell me what it is applicable to and they didn't seem to know how. Mine shows as:

Part 3V0035045A
    Hardware H42
    Software 0318

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSancho View Post
    Has anyone had 96F4 done on an MY16? I asked about it for mine and the local dealer will only say it's not listed as needed. I asked if they could look it up and tell me what it is applicable to and they didn't seem to know how. Mine shows as:

Part 3V0035045A
    Hardware H42
    Software 0318
    What does Skoda recall website say when you enter your VIN? Any recalls at all?
    Does TJA work on your MY16 Superb? I have seen Superbs with TJA working without the recall update... Not sure if the update applies for all Superb MK3s.

Users Country Flag
    Nothing showing on the recall site, and I do get the option for adaptive lane guidance in the setup menu. TJA works ok​ but it does lose the lane lock quite a bit, I guess that's as good as it's going to get.

Users Country Flag
    Hi
    Does anyone know about Traffic Jam Assistance feature in 2017 Superb Sportline with Tech pack? I can't find an Adaptive Lane Guidance in drivers assist to turn it on at to switch it on in the infotainment system. Spoke to dealership and Skoda but they are no help. On various forums, it was mentioned that it needs to turn on at the dealership by some sort of recall.
    Thank you

Users Country Flag

your MY17 Superb should already have TJA enabled from factory. nothing to code.

for TJA to work, you need to:-
    1. Make sure Adaptive Lane Guidance (ALG) is turned on under Driver Assist menu in the infotainment. see pic below.
    2. Turn on Active Cruise Control (ACC). minimum set cruise speed is 30km/h.

you'll know its working when the Lane Guidance symbol remains green (instead of amber) when travelling below 65 km/h.

Traffic Jam Assist-alg-infotainment-png
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast