Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superb Sportline

Superb Sportline

2017 Skoda Superb Sportline pricing and specs

$1000 extra over the normal 206TSI - a bargain!

Superb Sportline-2017_skoda_superb_sportline_australia-jpg

Superb Sportline-2017-skoda-superb-sportline_1-jpg

Superb Sportline-2017-skoda-superb-sportline_0-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pologti18t View Post
    2017 Skoda Superb Sportline pricing and specs

$1000 extra over the normal 206TSI - a bargain!

Superb Sportline-2017_skoda_superb_sportline_australia-jpg

Superb Sportline-2017-skoda-superb-sportline_1-jpg

Superb Sportline-2017-skoda-superb-sportline_0-jpg
    You reckon? Sportline is just a different trim level.

In the UK the Sportline option will cost you £2000 more than an SE L Executive model but is about £2000 less than the Laurin & Klement model.

The Australian model is closer to the L&K trim. Whilst it adds extra trim items it also appears it may have lost some according to the photos and info on other sportsline trim in other markets.. No front seat controls for the rear passenger. Cloth alacantra seats (although sports styling) with heat but no cooling.

It's not totally clear as the Aussie sportline might be better than the UK version but $1000 seems fair...... not that much of a bargain given where it sits in other markets

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Leather. heated and cooled seats with electric passenger seat are optional on the normal 206TSi (1500)
    You can get rear heated seats and electric passenger seat on the Sportline as an option (700)

19 inch wheels are a $3000 option on the normal 206TSI standard on the Sportline

Gives you the option of a luxo feel or a sports feel

Users Country Flag
    Standard seats on the 206 are Leather/Alcantara mix with electric drivers and manual passengers.
    Sportline is sport-shape Alcantara/leather seats with electric drivers and manual passengers.

Comfort Pack on Superb Style (the spec we have here is a Euro Style) gives you perforated leather seat centres; front seat ventilation; passengers seat electric adjustment with rear passenger controls; heated rear seats for $1,500.
    Comfort Pack on Sportline appears to be rear heating; passengers seat electric controls with rear passenger controls for $700.
    You only lose full leather and front vents.

19" Wheels are standard on the 206TSI Style (part of Image Pack which is included in 206 spec)
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Sportline looks to me to be a non-event. There is nothing in that thing not in the current 206 other than some cross hatch to the seats. What is the point of it, other than an inevitable higher insurance premium?

What caught my eye was the bright red colour of the sedan photos in the Drive article, so i went to have a look at Skoda Australia's site & the configurator. Guess what! Skoda Australia/VAG are only offering the same dreary funeral director colours currently available. The is just stupid. They come out the same factory near Prague which roles them off in around 60 different colours choices to order for Europe. So why can't we order a Red or Yellow, or frankly anything brighter & safer colour than a funeral director's hurse. What's the difference for Skoda out here? They don't sell any colour coded accessories.

The only thing which would induce me to consider trading my earlier 206 in on a new Sportsline model is, having access to anything but shades of grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticality View Post
    Standard seats on the 206 are Leather/Alcantara mix with electric drivers and manual passengers.
    Sportline is sport-shape Alcantara/leather seats with electric drivers and manual passengers.

Comfort Pack on Superb Style (the spec we have here is a Euro Style) gives you perforated leather seat centres; front seat ventilation; passengers seat electric adjustment with rear passenger controls; heated rear seats for $1,500.
    Comfort Pack on Sportline appears to be rear heating; passengers seat electric controls with rear passenger controls for $700.
    You only lose full leather and front vents.

19" Wheels are standard on the 206TSI Style (part of Image Pack which is included in 206 spec)
    So a full spec 206 is $200 less than a full spec sportline.... and there is slight differences in each trim level.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fsi View Post
    Sportline looks to me to be a non-event. There is nothing in that thing not in the current 206 other than some cross hatch to the seats. What is the point of it, other than an inevitable higher insurance premium?

What caught my eye was the bright red colour of the sedan photos in the Drive article, so i went to have a look at Skoda Australia's site & the configurator. Guess what! Skoda Australia/VAG are only offering the same dreary funeral director colours currently available. The is just stupid. They come out the same factory near Prague which roles them off in around 60 different colours choices to order for Europe. So why can't we order a Red or Yellow, or frankly anything brighter & safer colour than a funeral director's hurse. What's the difference for Skoda out here? They don't sell any colour coded accessories.

The only thing which would induce me to consider trading my earlier 206 in on a new Sportsline model is, having access to anything but shades of grey.
    I ordered a dragon green one with my dealer last week. expecting arrival is June/July

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fsi View Post
    Corrida Red is an official Australian colour. Hence it being in all the marketing materials - the online configurator just doesn't show it.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Quote Originally Posted by pompom View Post
    I ordered a dragon green one with my dealer last week. expecting arrival is June/July
    The dragon green looks awesome...
    2007 Golf 2.0 TDI Comfortline DSG/ESP
    MY15.5 Octavia RS Wagon 135TDI, Race Blue, 18" Black Pack, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Auto Tailgate, Panoramic Sunroof

This colour?

Superb Sportline-skoda-superb-sportline-dragon-skin-paint-jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast