Thread: Skoda Superb 280 1/4 mile time...

Users Country Flag

Skoda Superb 280 1/4 mile time...

...13.4sec
    YouTube

Pretty quick!!!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    ...13.4sec
    YouTube

Pretty quick!!!
    He botched the start to so maybe another .1 in there

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Recorded yesterday 0-100kph via the Skoda One app and launch control.....5.02sec. Not bad for a 206tsi out of the box
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Users Country Flag
    This makes me even more antsy to be having my 206 Sportline Wagon delivered in a few weeks. I also have a JB1 tuning box to install which should be another ~35kW which will make things more interesting.

Honestly I was expecting that it would need the JB1 to get down to a flat 5.0 for 0-100 so I'm surprised to hear you were able to do that stock. Wonder what the 1/4 mile might get down to... 13.0 maybe?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuchan8 View Post
    This makes me even more antsy to be having my 206 Sportline Wagon delivered in a few weeks. I also have a JB1 tuning box to install which should be another ~35kW which will make things more interesting.

Honestly I was expecting that it would need the JB1 to get down to a flat 5.0 for 0-100 so I'm surprised to hear you were able to do that stock. Wonder what the 1/4 mile might get down to... 13.0 maybe?

Let us know when you've manage to get the 1/4 mile time.

Users Country Flag
    No 1/4 mile time as I haven't taken it to the track, but I installed the JB1 today and did a few 0-100km/h runs using ODB2 bluetooth unit and Torque app on phone to record the data, and managed a best of 4.8s which I'm pretty pleased with, as I have the wagon as well which is slightly slower than the sedan.

This puts it on par with a MK7.5 Golf R which is 200kg's lighter and 213kW stock.

This was running on standard JB1 map 1 with 4.8psi over-boost. Can do a custom map and add a bit more boost and adjust fuel limit to squeeze a bit more out of it, but will leave it as is for now.

How long to install the jb1? And whats required...?? Is it all just unplugging and plugging or are some of them hard to get to?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Easy to install once you have done it. Just need a set of car ramps or a jack, and around 45 mins the first time. Once you've done it before can be done in 30 mins easy.

3 plug-in connectors is all it takes, but one on the bottom is tricky and you need to get to it from the bottom of the car, and there is usually a plastic splash guard that needs to be removed to access it.

Cheers.. just the info I was after...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk