If you don't have them, then they must removed WLAN in MY18

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    I have used this link to enable it

GTI MK7 - Traffic function Australia

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Thanks

I finally had a better go of this yesterday - after stuffing around for ages with USB cables and what not, I finally just activated the WLAN and hooked the car up to my phone. It connected magically all on its own. Mine is a MY16 if that helps anyone. Got some nice info, but not sure it's more useful other than just checking a few things once off. I'll have a better look when I get a chance.

Users Country Flag
    i used it (skodaone app) here and there the first 3 months or so - now i can't b bothered faffing around with a USB cable, connecting it up via MirrorLink, just so i can see the gauges on the infotainment screen.

if only Android Auto and MirrorLink could work via bluetooth or wlan, instead of USB only!!!
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    For what it's worth - hooked up the Skoda One app in my wife's MY18 Superb that she just got 2 days ago. Works just fine and I can get the widgets with mirrorlink.

Has anybody had luck getting the MFA Pro app to work?
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    For what it's worth - hooked up the Skoda One app in my wife's MY18 Superb that she just got 2 days ago. Works just fine and I can get the widgets with mirrorlink.

Has anybody had luck getting the MFA Pro app to work?
    The MFA Pro app only works with Smartgate which is not on the Aussie Superb versions. Question, does the torque register on your One app, mine has not from day one, even with the latest app update?
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andysuew View Post
    Question, does the torque register on your One app, mine has not from day one, even with the latest app update?
    Yep it does. I had boost, KW, Nm, Battery and Fuel % all showing and working just fine.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345