Support VWWC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skoda One App

Users Country Flag

I've been running the app now for a couple of months via USB - Smartlink. Set up all of the gauges (HP, Turbo Boost, Torque, Acc/Brake, Fuel etc) and vehicle data. All of the live data works very well but the only gauge that data does not project any info on the screen/app is the engine torque. Updated the app 2days ago but still no joy.

The torque info is available via my Bluetooth OBD and the "Torque Pro" app so I know the ECU is seeing the data. Has anyone had the same issue or is it just on my vehicle?
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Users Country Flag
    Both the torque and the turbo boost gauges are unresponsive for me. I've tried various positions on the screen for both of them and no joy.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by blueSup View Post
    Both the torque and the turbo boost gauges are unresponsive for me. I've tried various positions on the screen for both of them and no joy.
    I have checked mine today... Torque doesn't work either... I don't recall seeing the turbo boost gauge.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by blueSup View Post

Torgue doesn't work for me but the turbo gauge does.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Enobar View Post
    Torgue doesn't work for me but the turbo gauge does.
    same here.

Torque = no numbers
    Turbo Gauge - works
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    same here.

Torque = no numbers
    Turbo Gauge - works

This is is good news, in a way. It means I don't have a problem with the car. It's all down to the app by the looks of it. Now we just have to wait for Skoda HQ to update the app so all gauges appear and operate. Let's not hold our breath though!!
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Users Country Flag
    I finally decided to give this a go today, for me on iOS and a MY16 162tsi all the gauges seem to work except fuel capacity.

Has anyone on iOS managed to get it to work on the infotainment display via CarPlay? I just got it from the app store and in settings -> about it shows as version 1.4, but doesn't show up as a CarPlay compatible app. The description in the app store claims it is, and I see users on Briskoda saying they get a CarPlay version, has it been gimped in the AU store?

Yes, mine works with CarPlay - I assumed that was how everyone was using it tbh

Users Country Flag
    How bizarre, the version I can download from the AU app store is absolutely not CarPlay compatible. All other CarPlay enabled apps show up, and to test I even downloaded a few more and they instantly go into the CarPlay menu under Settings->General->CarPlay

Makes it kinda useless really, sure you aren't using a different version Enobar?

Skoda One App-photo-29-9-17-11-19-31-pm-jpgSkoda One App-photo-29-9-17-11-20-23-pm-jpgSkoda One App-photo-29-9-17-11-20-26-pm-jpg

sorry for the late reply but yep, definitely the same version - 1.4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast