Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rattle warranty...

Users Country Flag

That's understandable.

I'd be inclined to mention it when phoning up to book it in, mentioning that it may need to be demonstrated.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tuan View Post
    Ideally yes, but when 'dumping' your car off at 7:30 am in the morning with 20 cars waiting behind you, the response is usually "look, we're flat out, we will look into it during the road test don't worry".

When you pick up the car and they've done nothing about it, it means waiting around for someone to be available and once you point it out to them on a road test, they may acknowledge it and say yup, you will need to bring it back ANOTHER DAY. Waste of time. This is from experience.
    This every time. Often drags out for years. I think dealers don't quite get that its a pain to bring a car in, not all of us live next door.

Quote Originally Posted by woofy View Post
    This every time. Often drags out for years. I think dealers don't quite get that its a pain to bring a car in, not all of us live next door.
    You know how hard it is to trace a rattle? Do you think Skoda just has an open pot of money the dealer can stick their hand into to chase elusive rattles?

Users Country Flag

Today I noticed when i open/close the shade to a certain point, it make some noise like scratching blackboard. Gonna give some wd40 tonight see if can get rid of the noise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12