Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you window tint your superb?

I find even though the A/C is super powerful in our Santa Fe, the roof lining is the thinnest in any car I've had. If you put your sunglasses in the roof compartment you have to prepare to have your face branded when you get them out.

Yes must tint the majority of car windows in my book.
    The darker you can get the cabin the better for the Australian summer especially seeing that most would have the 'black' coloured superb interior.

Users Country Flag
    I have tinted my Superb 3 Combi over the Privacy with Darkest legal tint, i have had the front door glass done darker and it matches to the same colour now
    Looks awesome and keeps the car alot cooler. Mine is Business Grey

Heath
    Candy White 3T Superb Elegance Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Paddles shift's, Elecy Taigate, Towbar, 9W7 bluetooth, t20 tints, matts and flaps

Business Grey NP 140TDI Superb Combi with Tech & Comfort Packs, towbar and rubber matts

Users Country Flag

We have got a MY16 Superb Sedan TSI162 Candy white with Sunroof. It's been multiple times over 32 degrees here at the Mid North Coast and the Aircon had no problem dealing with it.
    I have had multiple cars window tinted before, but have not found a need to do this with the Superb....so far.
    As this will be the 1st summer we have the car, we can always have them tinted should the need arise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12