Support VWWC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acceleration Test Skoda One App

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    damn - that's quick!!!
    u must b sporting a 206

good to hear u got the skoda one app to work and test it out on the "private road".
    Yes.. it is a 206 and I was very surprised by the number. I thought it was quicker than official 5.8s specs but did not realise it was that much quicker.

Yeah strangely I had both AA and OA working together.. It seems AA uses the usb and OA is using the wifi connection.

I think I just needed to shutdown OA and restart it.

Do you get it displaying on your head unit coz mine does not but I get the distinct opinion from the layout it is suppose to

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Batten View Post
    Do you get it displaying on your head unit coz mine does not but I get the distinct opinion from the layout it is suppose to
    yup - shows on the headunit.
    i would take a pic of it, but being mirrorlink - if i turn on the camera on the phone, that is wat i'll see on the headunit too!! in mirrorlink mode - i can't have the skoda one app showing on the headunit and the phone doing something else.

so i'll have to use someone else's phone to show it in action.

but essentially how its shows the app in car mode or your phone, is exactly wat u see on the headunit. the difference being u interact with the headunit to change screens within the app. don't have to touch ur phone.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

More fiddling to do then.. I am guessing because I have AA connected and displaying on the head unit that might be the issue

thanks

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Batten View Post
    Yes.. it is a 206 and I was very surprised by the number. I thought it was quicker than official 5.8s specs but did not realise it was that much quicker.

Yeah strangely I had both AA and OA working together.. It seems AA uses the usb and OA is using the wifi connection.

I think I just needed to shutdown OA and restart it.

Great times from the 206TSI!!!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123