Support VWWC

Thread: Parrot V5.11c - reset

Parrot V5.11c - reset

Does anyone have experience in resetting their Parrot Bluetooth. Mine will not synch to my new phone due to "memory full" .. I really don't want to go back to dealer if its a simple fix I can do,

Reset

This worked for me also in the document included with the kit
    To Reset:

Ensure that the vehicle ignition and radio are switched on. Slowly (keep your finger on the button for at least two seconds) press the “vol-“ and then the “vol+” buttons on the steering wheel alternatively a total of five times each. NOTE: You must start the “vol-“ button first. Once this has been done you will hear the kit reset through the speakers. The kit will then ask you to pair a device. At this stage pair the new phone to the kit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by beejay View Post
    Does anyone have experience in resetting their Parrot Bluetooth. Mine will not synch to my new phone due to "memory full" .. I really don't want to go back to dealer if its a simple fix I can do,
    Does it say "memory full" or you just think that memory is full.
    Some phones aren't compatible. If you have instruction from that bluetooth there should be a telephone no. Ring them, if it's still not working.

Parrot Reset

Thanks all for input. The vol- vol+ trick took about 10 attempts but it finally reset

Talking

For anybody out there who has the Parrot kit fitted via The Car Kit company:

http://www.thecarkitcompany.com.au/p...name=Connects2

The reset for this kit is different because it uses the "Connects2" reset, not the Parrot.

To reset the memory, you need to hit the "Menu" button on the steering wheel 5 times quickly.

I spent sooo much time trying to reset by alternating the vol buttons and then eventually found the help sheet provided by the installer - had it sorted in 90 seconds... works perfectly with my new iPhone now.

Hope that helps!
    Zydecat
    2011 Golf GTD (White)