Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good melbourne vw mechanic

JDD McKays are between Volkverke and Graham Body Works.... ie going towards Lower Plenty from Volksverke.

awesome, thanks for the suggestions.
    just brought in the golf for a unrelated reason and they did a scan of the car. Said there is something wrong with the EGR valve, but unsure of the cause, and will have to wait till i bring my car in...

Users Country Flag
    hi guys,

sorry to hijack the topic, but i'm in a similar situation myself.
    been going back to the famous Camberwell dealer for a while, but i always feel ripped off everytime
    anyway i've had enough and would like a recommendation as well.

i live in Kew, however, do you guys have any suggestions for a place closer to my home for service?

i saw Euroclass as a suggestion, anyone else had experience with them?

Users Country Flag
    Hi guys I am a qualified vw tech and can do all your basic service to major service and timing belts n chains and all other mechanical and electrical repairs I have been with the brand for over 6 Years and qualified vw tech pm me on what you need done and ill give you a quick quote thanks I am located in south east melb thanks .
    Last edited by sunny21; 17-01-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny21 View Post
    Hi guys I am a qualified vw tech and can do all your basic service to major service and timing belts n chains and all other mechanical and electrical repairs I have been with the brand for over 6 Years and qualified vw tech pm me on what you need done and ill give you a quick quote thanks I am located in south east melb thanks .
    Pmed, please check inbox.

Contact

Hi Sunny,

Do you have a contact no?
    Rajeev

Hi BoraNB, did you ever get a reply from sunny 21 and do you have his contact details?

Rajeev

Users Country Flag

T$ clutch problem

Hi

I need to talk with you about my T$
    im stuck in Anglesea.
    From Beechworth
    Car is in bloody RACV lockupp and not out till monday.

my number is 0438523834

jeff allen
    need work done this coming
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12