Thread: Bridgestone RE003 pricing?

Bridgestone RE003 pricing?

So as well as new brakes,new tyres are needed. Have had asymmetricals for about 4 years,which have served me well. But cannot really find them for less than 1k fitted.

Just booked in for 4 x re003s (225/40/18 ) for 600 plus 75 for an allignment. Does that seem fair?

( were advertised for 219, then buy 3 get 4th free deal. So I figured I’d try my luck for 600 and they said yes pretty quickly. Other place wanted 235 each.)

Also is an allignment absolutely necessary?

Interestingly,both bob Jane places tried to sell me Pirelli dragon sports,but were 720ish,,couldn’t find much info on them.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty900 View Post
    So as well as new brakes,new tyres are needed. Have had asymmetricals for about 4 years,which have served me well. But cannot really find them for less than 1k fitted.

Just booked in for 4 x re003s (225/40/18 ) for 600 plus 75 for an allignment. Does that seem fair?

( were advertised for 219, then buy 3 get 4th free deal. So I figured I’d try my luck for 600 and they said yes pretty quickly. Other place wanted 235 each.)

Also is an allignment absolutely necessary?

Interestingly,both bob Jane places tried to sell me Pirelli dragon sports,but were 720ish,,couldn’t find much info on them.
    Yep, that is a great price for 4 of these.
    Wheel alignment is highly recommended to get the most life out of your tyres.
    Note that you can return to bridgestone every 5000km for a free rotation & balance as well, which is also good for looking after them.
    I'm got some at the start of last year on the same deal and have been going well.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
    Current - 2007 Golf GTI, DSG, RCD510, K&N Panel Filter, BSH PCV revamp, Bluefin Stage 1 tune, 18" Omanyt's with RE003s.
    Previous - 2003 Renault Clio Sport 172 - Flame Red. -Gone-

Dont worry about the Dragons.

You've got the RE003s for mainland prices which is great considering you are in Tassie. Snap them up.

It's a brand new set of tyres so yes, do the alignment and take them up on the free 3 month rotation too mate

Edit
    Don't know why, but I have assumed you have bought from Bob Jane - hence the free 3 month rotate
    Last edited by Tuan; 17-11-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    RS
    R

Cheers guys. Yeah ended up with the second bob Jane I went to,much better service. Actually knew one of the guys working there but he was busy and I was in a hurry. But sounds like 600 is a good deal anyways. Thanks again for the replies