Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Richmond Skoda - Zagame Automotive Group relocating/closing/new owners?

Users Country Flag

Richmond Skoda - Zagame Automotive Group relocating/closing/new owners?

Just received the following communication from Richmond Skoda. Staff not aware of what the change means. Now I'll have to look at another place to service the car!

Walking Contradiction...

MY15 Skoda Octavia vRS 162 Race Blue Combi

Yeah I saw that, was like WTF? They were already building the new dealership next door for them and had big plans, as one of the Zagames had been over to SKoda HQ and was all revved up. So out of the blue, wonder who they sold to and whether it will still be the new building. They aren't saying its closing down, just sold. Eastside is right near my house but still uncertain about getting serviced there. I stuck by loyalty with Richmond but they haven't really stuck by me so things can only get better.

Richmond Skoda - Zagame Automotive Group relocating/closing/new owners?

I am making my final payment on a car from there today. It's getting trucked to Sydney so I don't have service worries. It if I had bought locally I would be peeved. Wish I held out for a better deal !

Users Country Flag
    Hey VeNom. It must be you ! I had mine serviced at Peninsula (After Brighton closed). They did a reasonable job and are still going ..
    Mine: Octavia vRS Combi (MY15) | Brilliant Silver | 6MT | 162Kw 350Nm | Tech Pack* | 18" Black Pack | Leather | Sky Port | Ordered Aug 14 | Built Wk 48 2014 | Landed 3/2/2015 | Delivered 20/2/2015
    Hers: MY06 MkV Golf TDI 6DSG | Silver | Stock | RNS510 + Badge RVC Installed.
    Weekender/Project:
    Classic Mini 1972
    Dependant #2: Mk4 2001 GTi

I know who is taking it over..... Should be better service coming from there now.
    Volks Handy
    Servicing - Repairs - Diagnostics - Mobile fault scanning/clearing - A/c work
    10 years experience working for Audi/VW/Skoda
    Now in Perth NOR, Western Australia.

latrobe skoda is worth the trip

La Trobe Skoda? Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by woofy View Post
    La Trobe Skoda? Where are they?
    Actually a VW dealer!

Latrobe Volkswagen - Å*KODA

Cheers

George
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Ah Morwell, I was thinking up near Bundoora near the uni, but its named after the valley not the area. I have Eastside skoda right near me but they still use the Mitsubishi service centre (shudders).

Drove past there after getting an update email last week. There is South Yarra commercial VW there and a new office building being built. Supposedly servicing can start from later this week so I'm gonna guess that the VW dealer is the owner. BUt bad move combining those two unless the VW part is moving out. Audi/Skoda is a much better fit as they are differentiated enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast