Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Richmond Skoda - Zagame Automotive Group relocating/closing/new owners?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Snail Style View Post
    I know who is taking it over..... Should be better service coming from there now.
    Essendon Skoda are taking over and will be setup in the new year for sales and service. Sucks cause cause I liked the Zagame service.

Oh god no, they are pretty much the worst dealer in Victoria. Looks like I'll be dealing with east side from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by woofy View Post
    Oh god no, they are pretty much the worst dealer in Victoria.
    Really? Oh dear. I just bought my car from Essendon (they're in Moonee Ponds now). What's wrong with them? Getting my car serviced at another main dealer is going to be a lot more hassle for me.

Haven't dealt with them directly, but haven't heard good things about them either here or on the facebook pages. The guy who sold me my car at Zagames moved over there which caused chaos for me as well.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I think I'll give Eastside Skoda a go for the next service and then see how things go. They seem to be ok with the service side of things. If that doesn't work out then I'll just take it to an independent.
    Walking Contradiction...

MY15 Skoda Octavia vRS 162 Race Blue Combi

I almost bought from Eastside but gave Zagame the chance as my other RS was from there and had been serviced there. Between the stuff getting broken in my major service a year ago leading to a tow truck being needed to get it back there, and the worst new car handover I've ever experienced and ongoing issues with that I think I gave them a fair go. So will see how Eastside fare. My only concern is I haven't heard great things about that Mitsubishi service dept there and they are the same service centre. But they are right near my house so worth looking into.

Got my first service with Eastside next week (just the free 1500k checkup) but will be good to see how they operate. Must say I've been very impressed by their Service Manager though, i believe they moved him across from Mitsubishi but seems like a top bloke, good with communication and very attentive as I had a few questions just after i picked the car up which he was more than happy to go through on the spot with me.

Oh they don't do the servicing in the Mitsubishi part anymore?

not entirely sure but he mentioned that he has moved across from Mitsubishi so it sounded like they have a dedicated Skoda department now. i'll find out next week!

In a similar vein..... Trivett Skoda in Parramatta has closed. Thomson Skoda has opened in its place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast