Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Just wish they had made the auto tallgate the foot waving kind. I've had dodgy struts since new so just hoping that they are more durable then the past year in the long run.

The model I want is $49k RRP DSG Wagon + tech pack, paint and tailgate. Too early to get a decent deal from the dealership?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    The model I want is $49k RRP DSG Wagon + tech pack, paint and tailgate. Too early to get a decent deal from the dealership?
    Just ring up a few and find out. You will never know. I tried almost every dealer in NSW and ended with the one who willing to budge the most, c. 6%.
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    OBDeleven'ed: High Beam Assist
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights
    [Retired] 2010 MY09 BMW E90 320d M Sport | 2004 MY04 BMW E46 325i M Sport

Pleased to say I've ordered a MY18 RS DSG wagon in Steel grey, Tech & Luxury pack, Pano sunroof and Auto tailgate for a Christmas delivery

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mkn23 View Post
    Pleased to say I've ordered a MY18 RS DSG wagon in Steel grey, Tech & Luxury pack, Pano sunroof and Auto tailgate for a Christmas delivery

Awesome! That's the exactly combination as mine. So that's 4 months from order till delivery? Mine only took 2.5 weeks from order till delivery and even that I almost killed myself counting down the days. All the best!
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights

Quote Originally Posted by wingzee View Post
    Awesome! That's the exactly combination as mine. So that's 4 months from order till delivery? Mine only took 2.5 weeks from order till delivery and even that I almost killed myself counting down the days. All the best!
    I'll be away for interstate work for a few months so they said they'll factory order one for me and deliver it as soon as I get back for the same cost, very exciting stuff.

Test drove the RS 162 but not the 169, a dealership spent a lot of time showing me the ins and outs of the vehicle though. It's mind blowing how many features there are.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mkn23 View Post
    I'll be away for interstate work for a few months so they said they'll factory order one for me and deliver it as soon as I get back for the same cost, very exciting stuff.

Test drove the RS 162 but not the 169, a dealership spent a lot of time showing me the ins and outs of the vehicle though. It's mind blowing how many features there are.

Yes mind-blowing indeed. I am still reading the manual after every driver I did. Lol

Users Country Flag
    Slightly off topic:
    Anyone with an updated RS figured out where it gets its 30mm increase in rear track width?
    I've read that it was done for purely for aesthetic purposes and does not change the handling characteristics.
    Is there a way to find out through Skoda dealer portal or service manuals to see what part/s are different in the rear suspension/hubs part numbers are between the two variations? It would be great to see whether it is something as simple as rear discs with a 15mm deeper 'hub' each side. Much nicer way to increase rear track without delving into legalities of adding spacers here in Vic.

Users Country Flag
    Came back to work after three weeks off, walk into the showroom and see this:

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI-20170829_101243-jpg

Have to admit, much nicer in person than I was expecting... I can hear my Mk2FL getting jealous in the garage at home as I write this.
    Shut up tractor, or you'll get replaced.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticality View Post
    Came back to work after three weeks off, walk into the showroom and see this:

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI-20170829_101243-jpg

Have to admit, much nicer in person than I was expecting... I can hear my Mk2FL getting jealous in the garage at home as I write this.
    Shut up tractor, or you'll get replaced.
    Time for an upgrade Mystically? Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

That does look schmick tho Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast