Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Users Country Flag

Now... will I be sad when I start seeing the new RS on the roads and I don't have the new shape?
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Matt
    2015 Skoda Octavia RS | Combi | DSG | Metallic Grey | Tech Pack, Every Option Except Leather |
    Prev: 2012 VW Polo GTI | 5dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | RCD510 |

Users Country Flag
    Just put out a tender to various NSW & ACT dealers for a fully-optioned RS Wagon. Did anyone who pre-ordered or ordered recently managed to get some form of discounts albeit the general concensus is most dealers are not discounting?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzee View Post
    Just put out a tender to various NSW & ACT dealers for a fully-optioned RS Wagon. Did anyone who pre-ordered or ordered recently managed to get some form of discounts albeit the general concensus is most dealers are not discounting?
    I Pre-Ordered the RS230, no discount, and a pre-ordered car in your spec wont help with the discount question.
    If old stock they have had for a while, then you can talk discount for sure, or an odd spec/colour.

Also, they have to match the website price (skoda.com.au) build your car config page.

I somehow I saved 500$ from website price, but Id say that was a fluke than anything else.
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Yes for sure I did. Both times. I ordered in Aug for Jan 16 build and got the car for about 10% off for a factory build. Most of the time they have no stock here so its pretty much always an order. They did used to give free on roads at one stage but it all seems tied into their finance now.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks fellas.

Got a quote back today from a dealer and got a 6% discount which is decent imo given it's new and the other dealers came back with firm pricing with max of 1k discount. Shall finalise a few items & get the deposit paid up tomorrow. Dealer has no ready stock for a SG unit though so likely that I gotta wait a few weeks which is fine.
    Last edited by wingzee; 27-07-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by wingzee View Post
    Thanks fellas.

Got a quote back today from a dealer and got a 6% discount which is decent imo given it's new and the other dealers came back with firm pricing with max of 1k discount. Shall finalise a few items & get the deposit paid up tomorrow. Dealer has no ready stock for a SG unit though so likely that I gotta wait a few weeks which is fine.
    Nice one!

What specs did you end up going with?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by golfage View Post
    Nice one!

What specs did you end up going with?
    Fully-optioned. Been looking out since pre-facelift days.
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    OBDeleven'ed: High Beam Assist
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights
    [Retired] 2010 MY09 BMW E90 320d M Sport | 2004 MY04 BMW E46 325i M Sport

Thats pretty lucky really, stock is rare. It's actually a big pain really I found to wait for an order as well, because promos keep coming and going and you don't have a firm idea. Let alone be able to think about trading in a car etc. If they can get that sorted then sales would soar but production needs to realistically be doubled in CZ and they had only just built a new factory when I got my first in 2008. There was talk of sending partially assembled cars to a closer asian country to cope with our demand and possible US expansion, but I'd much prefer mine to be Cz made.

Users Country Flag
    Picked mine up last night.

Fully Optioned, DSG.

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI-20503809_10159204337615220_1988225643_n-jpg

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by s4mmy View Post
    Picked mine up last night.

Fully Optioned, DSG.

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI-20503809_10159204337615220_1988225643_n-jpg
    Swapped mine to QG as well from SG after seeing some real life photos. Should arrive in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast