Support VWWC

Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1279

Thread: OCTAVIA III Owners discussion thread

Yup... the 1st 3 gears are ridiculously long. You could add an extra 60hp on the Mazda3 and it'd probably be ok

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
    I have both the MK3 vRS and a BM Mazda3 Maxx and I guarantee you the axle tramp is a lot worse on the Octavia. I'm sure the extra power and extremely heavy wheels don't help it though
    Have you fitted the dog bone insert?
    Night and day difference, even with an extra 50kw over stock it is pretty well behaved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY16 Octavia VRS Wagon, DSG, Race blue, Tech pack, Comfort pack, Black Pack, 19's, Sunroof, Electric Tailgate
    Airbox mod, VW Racing Filter, TMD, Elbow, Ramair Pipe, GFB DV+, VCDS mods, Superpro adjustable rear sway bar, Superpro end links, Whiteline front sway bar links, Whiteline LCA bush Kit, Bilstein B14 coilovers, HPA dog bone mount & arm, 42DD oil catch can, Burger wheel spacers, CTS downpipe 200 cel cat, 2,5" exhaust , twin out. Super Skoda eyelids & front splitter, Tuned by BPS 228kw atw, Dsg tune,

Users Country Flag

Question Long term data resetting itself

Hi,

I've noticed a few times now that the long term data on my car has reset, at first I thought that it was when I did the map updates, but it's more often than that. I've done 32k on the car now and the long term fuel use etc is only showing 350km. I've previously seen it as high was 2000+km before it's reset but I don't think it should be resetting itself at all.

Anyone else know anything about this?

Thanks,
    Karl
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag
    From my Owners Manual.....
    "The memory gathers driving data from any number of individual journeys up to a total of 99 hours and 59 minutes driving time or 9 999 kilometres driven.
    The indicator is automatically set back to zero if one of the indicated values is exceeded."
    It would be much more useful if it didn't reset at all, unless you did it yourself.
    Octavia Scout 135TDI MY16, Quartz Grey,
    Tech Pack, power seats, panoramic sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret vrs View Post
    Have you fitted the dog bone insert?
    Night and day difference, even with an extra 50kw over stock it is pretty well behaved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what dog bone insert are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by bernie88 View Post
    what dog bone insert are you using?
    We both had the CTS Turbo one, which the front broke off, so Now have the HPA Motorsport Arm and Bush replacement.
    times a 1000% better then CTS.

A few have got the 034 Motorsport dog bone insert, which seem to be a bit stronger... bend not break

Check out my timeline (link below) has both CTS and HPA
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Just had both front wheel bearings replaced at 60k...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone selling any RS wheels? Looking for Gemini or Xtreme ideally but open to other options. Sick of these ugly Pistorius.
    MY15 Skoda Octavia vRS Race Blue

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgti View Post
    Just had both front wheel bearings replaced at 60k...
    Isn't that a little early?

What would cause that?
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

No idea. Wheels were within spec re offset. Went to 19s. Haven't hit any severe potholes or kerbs. Very strange for them to go. But it's warranty so it's all good!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast