Support VWWC

Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371
Results 3,701 to 3,705 of 3705

Thread: New Octavia ....when? How Much?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daljames View Post
    Hi all, just took delivery of a new MY16 moon white Octavia Scout 135 tdi. Got the tech pack, roof and fitted a tow bar. Love it. Traded from a 2014 Polo TDI and 2003 Audi Allroad tdi. Does the job of both cars! Love it so far!

Oh yes, and i cannot recommend Newcastle Skoda enough! Excellent to deal with.
    Do you mind sharing what trade in they gave you on the Polo and Allroad? Was the Polo TDI affected by dieselgate?

I traded the Polo for $13000. About what i expected really, nothing more, not any less for a trade. Basically, researching well i thought that was expected. The allroad i will be selling in February, for various reasons, i need a second car for a few weeks.

Yes, the Polo was up for a recall. This didnt scare me off another VW group TDI. If it doesnt use much fuel, it cant spew out too much thats bad... My best mate actually bought it from the dealer on the day after my trade in. Was all arranged.

I can't for the life of me find the myriad of threads but trying to work out how long to plan for my car to be delivered. It was built last week so I guess will be scheduled to get on a boat soon. I can check with the dealer who may know that info. There should be a VIN number in existence now as well.

Users Country Flag
    Can you guys order White Stitching in the RS yet? Or is it still only RED.... ugh...
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Matt
    2015 Skoda Octavia RS | Combi | DSG | Metallic Grey | Tech Pack, Every Option Except Leather |
    Prev: 2012 VW Polo GTI | 5dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | RCD510 |

Didn't get given an option, have white on my current Mk2, so would rather then red to be honest.

Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371