Support VWWC

Thread: Back into a Beetle again :)

Users Country Flag

Back into a Beetle again :)

Hello All,

I would like you to meet our new 2014 black beetle, we picked it up with the Twister 18's and the sports pack.

I got the windows tinted on it so far but time will tell what other improvements get done to it

We've had it for about two weeks and it's a barrel of fun, it goes around corners like its on rails.
    Our last car was a tuned Ve holden with a 6Ltr V8 so this was totally down on power as i was expecting, but i have still found it to be fun to drive.

So far we are just enjoying halving our fuel bill compared to the calais, but it's easliy dusted at the lights by most hot hatches, but we didn't buy it because it was a rocket ship as that was what the calais was for.

found ourself's driving interstate just to get icecream for something to do lol, i forgot how fun it was to own a bug, This will now be our third.

Last edited by ohhbugger; 14-02-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Users Country Flag
    nice TSI?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yes, its a 118TSI with a 6sp manual

Users Country Flag
    Glad you finally picked it up.
    Now to get you out to some of our events.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks team v, that sounds good. Do you know is the dubs by the pub car cruse still exist ? We used to go to that many years ago in our old 74' superbeetle

Users Country Flag

Looks wise I think they nailed it this time. Proportions look great. Had a good look over one when I was at South Yarra Vw last week.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero