Page 877 of 883 FirstFirst ... 377777827867875876877878879 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 8828

Thread: What have you done to your mk4 (golf/bora) today?

Users Country Flag

Got a standalone ecu the other day. Having alot of fun learning while trying not to blow it up

Users Country Flag
    lol howbowdat-looked at link-great unit!!
    I went haltech elite series,aussie backed-everyones worked them here,infinite help,more than enough for control needed via circuit use
    -now waiting in que for install and tune-take these shackles off this lump-then to rods and a stomper turbz
    *** finally tunability...rig it up to a windows tablet instrument cluster set up aswell
    me7 asked about everywhere was met with never done that before and finally $$$$???give it a go-frak that..or go to melbourne for mods and tune...silly

anyways you having fun with it carlos?
    I bet!
    DEEP POCKETS NEEDED

Users Country Flag
    I replaced my fuel pump with a high flow varient. It was fairly straight forward, but at the same time I hated working with fuel, fuel fumes etc.

Highlights of install included.
    Unable to drain my fuel tank prior to commencing work. How do you get one of those Syphon hoses to work? Gah.. Anyway I pulled out the fuel pump housing and it had about half a litre of fuel that went all over my driveway.

Fuel affecting my fingerprints so I couldn't log into my phone.

I cut the wrong fuel pipe on the fuel pump housing. Luckily had a spare pipe lying around to fix it.
    Last edited by Sirocco20348; 06-07-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Users Country Flag
    I went out to Morgan Park Raceway for the inter club challenge hosted by the Porsche Club QLD. my car fitted right in haha.

Performed really well thou I thought. Power to weight I think it's very good! But is horribly let down my the lack of front camber and LSD. A decent day of Semi slicks would be great as well.

I lapped the full circuit in 1:42, in comparison to a Porsche Boxster S at 1:38.

On another note the pilot Sport 4 I had on the car were amazing. In comparison the pilot Sport 3 I previously had could be considered as rubbish. Pilot Sport 3 would squeal like they were being murdered on any corner and were disintegrating at a rapid rate. I thought I was driving through gravel on the straights as pieces of tyre were repetitively flicked into the wheel wells.

Pilot Sport 4, the compound must be so much better, minimal squeal, decent grip and next to no melting/deforming/wear in general. I would highly recommend them. Mostly everyone else was running semi slicks on the day.
    Last edited by Sirocco20348; 23-07-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Users Country Flag
    I disconnected the stupid front sway bar, the car now has considerably more grip.

Successfully flashed the ME7.5 ECU with updated injector latency/correction factor and disabled the SAI, N249, VVT etc.

Now running a lot better. Not surprising since it was getting twice as much fuel as it thought. KRKTE changed to 0.049 vs 0.083.....lol. Plugs were completely fouled so gave them a quick squizz in the bead blaster. Started first crank after cleaning them up.

Managed to flash BVR ECU with BAM .bin with no problems. Now the logging starts....

Users Country Flag
    I'm having the same battle with my GTI. Can't decide on size, width, offset etc.

Users Country Flag
    What have you done to your mk4 (golf/bora) today?-ui-jpgWhat have you done to your mk4 (golf/bora) today?-fggh-jpgWhat have you done to your mk4 (golf/bora) today?-kio-jpg

SAFE-130fwkw / 250nm torque-strong comp.on a 2.5"/fmic-cat-tip/luk vr6 clutch-pinion braced
    1000cc injectors(e85 option) Haltech elite 550 ecu/17psi-
    now shes a slingshot!
    DEEP POCKETS NEEDED

Users Country Flag
    Looks the goods bro! Need to start back in mine now!

Users Country Flag

did the cam cover gasket
    gave it a lick of paint
    ripped starter motor out re greased it-boom no whine!
    neated up the cooler piping-then went at the bays detailing
    neat and sweet!What have you done to your mk4 (golf/bora) today?-img_2235-jpg

gotta fix the heat wrap here and there
    -do the TB intake plenum black,
    nows left on,
    waiting on new ecu loom plastic shroud/wiper bottle/radiator bottle
    and bays done!
    DEEP POCKETS NEEDED

Page 877 of 883 FirstFirst ... 377777827867875876877878879 ... LastLast