Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brighter headlights for Bora?

I think you'll get in similar trouble with LED bulbs in halogen reflectors as HIDs. There seems to be alot of scatter.

Users Country Flag
    I have Phillips extreme vision.

They are good, but not mind blowing good like Xenon.

If you can upgrade to projectors and then install a Xenon kit, problem solved.

I had a kit installed in my previous Soarer and they were absolutely amazing.

Users Country Flag
    I have the LED conversion bulbs in my 2012 Subaru for the high beams only. They're really good. The beam spread can be hit and miss depending on the shape of the specific housing. But a lot of people in the mk4 Golf Facebook group (mostly UK people) run Nighteyes, and they love them.

Installed the OSRAM's tonight, they're definitely better, but not "WOW what are these bulbs" better. I had one in vs one supercheap globe, so maybe narva or something, it was definitely brighter, and whiter but not buy a huge amount, maybe 25%.

I'll upload some photos tomorrow if they worked, but I only had my phone which has auto brightness adjust, so I imagine they all look the same.

So overall a decent bulb, but not mind blowing, no ones going to think you have LED's or HID's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12