Thread: Any source to look up Part numbers?

Users Country Flag

Any source to look up Part numbers?

Hi,
    I am looking all over the internet for a guide or website to look up part numbers for my car, unfortunately couldn't find any.

Without knowing the part number it's really confusing, too many models on Ebay and can't tell if the part will fit on my car or not

For instance I am looking for Oxygen sensor (Front) part number for my Vw Bora V6 4Motion 2001 . How would you find the part number?

Users Country Flag
    Pretty sure, 2001 is the older style 12v VR6 (Engine Code: AUE or AQP???).

You can try using ECS Tuning OEM / Performance / Maintenance / Repair / Replacement Parts and kits for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche and Volkswagen - ECS Tuning as a guide just keep in mind they're in the US so not everything is going to 100% accurate. Bosch supply a lot of the sensors for VAG so it can't hurt to look up their website either.

I believe the upstream (sensor before the CAT, front) part no. is 021906262B
    2004 VW Bora 4motion | 3.2 Swapped - R32 Trimmings | BBS CH | Forever fixing this bitch

Users Country Flag
    Try search for ETKA online - the VW parts catalog - last time I checked there were links to searchable databases of VW parts.

Alternatively you could try a dealer for part numbers. (They'll need your VIN)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by beale187 View Post
    Pretty sure, 2001 is the older style 12v VR6 (Engine Code: AUE or AQP???).

You can try using ECS Tuning OEM / Performance / Maintenance / Repair / Replacement Parts and kits for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche and Volkswagen - ECS Tuning as a guide just keep in mind they're in the US so not everything is going to 100% accurate. Bosch supply a lot of the sensors for VAG so it can't hurt to look up their website either.

I believe the upstream (sensor before the CAT, front) part no. is 021906262B
    Thanks Mate,
    The engine code is AQP, it's quite funny that even with the same part no some sensors have 4 poles, some 5, some 6!
    I think I need to check the car and see what is installed on it

Type "etkacc" into google and it will go to an online etka site
    PM if you are looking for: R32 rear sway bar; R32 suspension springs; Euro Headlight switches