Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T5 seat covers

T5 seat covers

Hi. After searching through previous posts i thought I'd ask the qestion regarding canvas seat covers. I'm looking for canvas seat covers for my 2 front t5 My14 captain seats. Can anyone recommend a brand that fit well that aren't expensive. I'm happy to buy off the shelf and poke some holes around the arm rests. I'll remove the armrests first and make sure the covers are a good fit.
    I'm surprised how easily the seat material stain and how grubby they look hence the seat covers.

Cheers frank

Users Country Flag
    You can get canvas at Supercheap........it's a universal one that says Toyota Hi Ace (I think.....)

BUT!
    There is something better........and cheaper.......well they were before our dollar went south.

100 Waterproof Tailored Seat Covers T5 T6 10-15 Single Twin - Vanstyle

These are terrific.
    The canvas ones started getting dirty real quick then I got these and put them over the top! (tight fit but couldn't be bothered taking the other ones off)

Just search through until you find the combo that suits.............I think it took about 2 weeks for mine to arrive but can't recall if I ordered from them it was so long ago. Had mine on over 4 years..........washed them in the washing machine a couple of times, no probs. Waterproof but greasy fish and chips and the like leaves marks.........Ha!
    Mine's a work van so it sure gets dirty.
    I'm always cleaning it but those seat covers are great.

edit - I got the grey ones.......I thought the clack ones might be a bit hot in Australia!

Also, I think this is the place I got mine from.
    The name rings a bell....

https://www.turtlecovers.co.uk/produ...nt-seat-covers
    Last edited by LogicprObe; 11-03-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    2018 Crafter Runner
    T5.2 6sp manual.

Cheers I'll check them out.

This came up on my Facebook feed today as I was browsing their site the other day , scroll down they have some pretty neat covers for T5,s not some generic thing that will fit like crap { forum strikes out the word I tried to use } .https://www.veedubtransporters.co.uk...erior-styling/

T5 Seat covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny43.5 View Post
    This came up on my Facebook feed today as I was browsing their site the other day , scroll down they have some pretty neat covers for T5,s not some generic thing that will fit like crap { forum strikes out the word I tried to use } .https://www.veedubtransporters.co.uk...erior-styling/
    Well finally found some great looking and quality seat covers to fit my T5 thanks to Sunny's post(veedubtransporters.co.uk)Got all excited so just gave them a ring......Alas...they no longer ship overseas.
    What a bummer!
    Does anyone have any contacts in the UK that would accept a parcel from this company and then forward it onto me in Melbourne?
    I know freight forward companys exist that provide this service but would rather go private contact if possible.
    Would obviously pay them for the freight charge and a bit extra for their time.

Cheers
    Thomas.

There are a few other VW places specializing in Transporter stuff but again not sure of delivery to AUS Transporters R Us. VW T4, T5, Caddy Parts. T4sRus Search . I found this by trawling EBAY VW TRANSPORTER T5 VAN SEAT COVERS BENTLEY QUILTED X150BK-GY- SL | eBay and they do ship to AUS .

Users Country Flag
    I thought he wanted cheap!
    2018 Crafter Runner
    T5.2 6sp manual.

with the dust and flies in western Victoria
    Sixteen years ago, I used these guys to make my T4 covers over the phone, fax and email using measurements they requested and I supplied. They weren't expensive nor were they the last word in tailored fitment. But they are still in service...And I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
    Candy Canvas
    Last edited by Seano; 15-03-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Users Country Flag
    I purchased a really good set of seat covers for my Transporter from Dingo Trails, I believe their an Aussie company. Seats fit really well, they're neoprene though and not canvas.

I ended up getting these:T5 Seat Covers - Grey - Vee Dub Transporters
    They look great and fit really well.
    The grey and black color combination matches the interior of the Transporter really well.
    The brand is "OTOM" and they are made in Turkey.
    If you want these you will need a friend in the UK to ship them to you as the retailer unfortunately doesn't send overseas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast