Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh no not a wise decision .

Users Country Flag

You can't help stoopid!

Users Country Flag
    This could ne the new T7 , finally released.
    Multivan MY12 TSI350 Red. Previous: 2008 Tiguan 103Tdi. 2010 Tiguan 125TSi.

Users Country Flag
    When i moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast i had to get the rego for both vehicles changed over,As the Tiguan had only 14,000km the inspection garage didnt even jack it up an easy $80
    The Nissan Navara D22 cab Chassis had originally had a bench seat which i had removed some years ago ,and as i had replaced the seat with buckets fron a dual cab ,Nsw excepted the inspection stations note that the seats had been changed and marked my rego papers as a two seat
    In Qld even though i had the last two years with the NSW rego saying it was a Two seater ,The QLD Transport wanted me to get a BLUE tag installed as it had been Modified,The place i went to saw they were original Navara buckets ,All he did was check to see it the bolts were installed , Cost $180 ?

Users Country Flag
    Lucky it was just a simple mod Ian, it really ****s me that our engineering standards aren't the same.

I've got 3 blue mod plates on my T6, so if i moved interstate or just across the QLD border to Tweed Heads, I'm effectively paying more to witness a qualified engineer install.

might as well be different countries
    2017 VW T6 3200KG GVM LWB 132kW 7 Speed DSG (Campervan Conversion)

Yes when I had my Qld transport Authorised Officers Certificate many years back , I had a funny conversation with the head of the department at a meeting on the Gold Coast . We talked about the fact that each state has different ways of monitoring and certifying mods , I asked him about the fact there was at the time no certification for aftermarket sunroofs in Qld . He made me laugh when he said well when the time comes and we need one we will get you to write an industry standard , he finished with the comment "use your sunroof manufacturers guidlines and that will stop your opposition " To this day there is still no certification for aftermarket sunroofs in Qld !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123