Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OEM Parts sales from overseas

Users Country Flag

OEM Parts sales from overseas

Does anyone know of an OEM parts supplier from overseas?

I'm chasing the following modified vacuum hoses with pulsation damper:
    7E0129458N
    7E0129458M

There $200+ each locally and approx. half that from a UK VW dealer online after a quick Google.

These are the upgraded/fix for the mooing/droning noise as per VW's Technical Product Info sheet I've found online.
    N75 valve and boost control valves are working fine as I'm not getting any fault codes for them.

Cheers Mark

Users Country Flag
    I've bought a lot of parts from the UK with no problem.
    Shipping is the biggest killer, so I've always got a lot of parts at once as many suppliers have a bulk shipping fee no matter how much stuff you order (within reason)
    2018 Crafter Runner
    T5.2 6sp manual.

Overseas suppliers

I have bought from EuroCarParts UK, and Autoteile und Ersatzteile | Lott - Lott Autoteile (Germany), for lott.de you will need to use Google Translate, but that works ok and they are helpful enough, pretty good savings (around 50%) and OEM quality.

Bad time of year for shopping overseas because of Christmas backlogs by Aus Post and customs, but YMMV.

I have purchased from supplier in Germany. Please see link.
    https://www.rexbo.eu/

Regards, Scott

OEM Parts sales from overseas

Has anyone actually been able to locate these parts from an O/S dealer?
    I am having trouble finding them.
    Thanks folks.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Today I fitted the 'modified' vacuum hoses as per Volkswagens TPI 2027520/13, to solve the 'moo valve' noises coming from within the engine bay.
    Symptoms included the mooing noise and also when revving out in say 2nd gear the car would just lose all power, like it was losing boost, and then slowly pick it up again as you change up a gear.
    Taking it for a test drive was an absolute revelation as it now pulls hard, on boost all the way into the higher rev's (did this as a test only because, yes I know they don't make power up there) and it does not lose boost between gear changes and the mooing has stopped!

A massive thank you must go out to Transparu on here for getting in touch with me about the issue after I posted a wanted add for a place to find the hoses online due to them being exorbitantly expensive here in aus, he not only found them.........in Czechoslovakia no less, then ordered, paid and sent them to me in Melbourne, all without wanting payment till I received them. Cheers mate.

My suggestion to anyone with this problem that hasn't got the upgraded hoses to do this before just replacing the N75 valves. I am not actually sure when they were issued as a new model factory replacement so it would be up to you to check.

Part number for both sets of hoses are as follows:
    Bi-TDI CFCA engines
    7E0129458N
    7E0129458M

If you need the ones for single turbo just ask.

The VW Technical Product Information article is 2027520/13

Users Country Flag
    Here's cheers to an all round top result!
    Good on transparu!
    2018 Crafter Runner
    T5.2 6sp manual.

Hi Markee, I've tried to find the Vw TPI you mentioned above, can you provide a link ? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ekute View Post
    Hi Markee, I've tried to find the Vw TPI you mentioned above, can you provide a link ? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I too need to do this.. who is ordering? want to double up on overseas postage? I have a german mate who can prob get the bits. I'm in Sydney
    132kw LWB Van. Not a tradie..

Quote Originally Posted by Markee View Post
    Today I fitted the 'modified' vacuum hoses as per Volkswagens TPI 2027520/13, to solve the 'moo valve' noises coming from within the engine bay.
    Symptoms included the mooing noise and also when revving out in say 2nd gear the car would just lose all power, like it was losing boost, and then slowly pick it up again as you change up a gear.
    Taking it for a test drive was an absolute revelation as it now pulls hard, on boost all the way into the higher rev's (did this as a test only because, yes I know they don't make power up there) and it does not lose boost between gear changes and the mooing has stopped!

A massive thank you must go out to Transparu on here for getting in touch with me about the issue after I posted a wanted add for a place to find the hoses online due to them being exorbitantly expensive here in aus, he not only found them.........in Czechoslovakia no less, then ordered, paid and sent them to me in Melbourne, all without wanting payment till I received them. Cheers mate.

My suggestion to anyone with this problem that hasn't got the upgraded hoses to do this before just replacing the N75 valves. I am not actually sure when they were issued as a new model factory replacement so it would be up to you to check.

Part number for both sets of hoses are as follows:
    Bi-TDI CFCA engines
    7E0129458N
    7E0129458M

If you need the ones for single turbo just ask.

The VW Technical Product Information article is 2027520/13
    Hey Markee.. how hard was this job to do? ta
    132kw LWB Van. Not a tradie..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast