Support VWWC

Thread: Multivan Servicing

Users Country Flag

Multivan Servicing

I have a 2012 Multivan which will be 3 years old in October. I have been having it serviced annually at a dealership. I travel less than 10.000km a year and am now looking for somebody to continue the servicing preferably somebody on the South side of Brisbane. My daughter has her VW Golf serviced at Prestige and Performance in Coorparoo but I have enquired with them and they only service cars.

Any recommendations?

Try Jmac he is a forum sponsor , he is located at Springwood but he gets very busy which can make it hard to get a booking in the short term . I was there today and he is backed up like crazy and is also going away during June , he is very good though .

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks Sunny my next service isn't due till October do you have any contact details for Jmac so I can get in early?

Users Country Flag
    Jmac is not really set up to do commercials either. Best bet would be German Auto on the Northside, Geebung.

Real old school mechanics with a decent workshop setup. They can do all VWs (and all other Germans) and as a bonus they race VWs so its in their blood.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

He does mine and a few others as well , but yes check with Jimmy .